What Is The Diff Between Kireman,Sanchit And Prarabdh Karams

mirror

There is no difference between karam philosophy taught in eastern religious school of thoughts (hindu, buddhist dharams) and gurmat karam philosophy. Gurmat does not need home baked self invented labels - "Gurmat Karam philosphy' to gain credibility or show its uniqueness. This is done for soley marketting purposes- by the way, love the classic branding- Gurmat Karam philosophy like karam philosophy is owned by us...Karam, Reincarnation, Life/Death, Meditation are part of universal belief system even gurmat is universal system itself from spiritual context shared by other dharams-mystic traditions. If our freinds agree, fine use the label all you want, but if you don't and limit gurmat only to socio-religious authority, then please stop using self-invented labels to gain credibility..it just shows desperation and insecurity....our freinds cannot have it both ways.

Whilst, I appreciate the thought of nirala parchar of gurmat, creating self-invented labels to gain credibility over others is nothing but parchar of insecurity.

It's like this- no matter how many words you throw to describe moon or sun is one of ours, moon is a moon..sun is a sun. All the words/self branding does not change the iota of fact the uniqueness of the sun and moon which shines over everyone.

N30singh jeeo

I'm confused by your post, Who is trying to gain credibility? I don't think nobody feels insecure. You must have seen things in the wrong way.

The original poster asked to learn better understand of karma. So videos were posted.. There is no hidden agenda or anything in this. Just Sikhee learning. If you feel that something in the talks is wrong then please do point it out and we can do veechar on it.

The above talks are based on Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jees book. I've not come across any other book or katha talking about this subject as of yet. If some other Gursikh has done khoj of karama via katha/books in vast detail then please do share.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

This is what I remember from katha done by Giani Thakur Singh Jee.

In very simply terms

kireman karam = karam you do everyday

sanchit = karams as they have accumulated from kireman karam

paralabdh = destiny already written for you; this is based on all your sanchit karam (this life and previous)

Hopefully my memory of this katha is still intact enough that I have not given wrong information. Please correct and forgive me if I have

Check this thread out mirror ji. http://www.sikhsanga...ingh-ji-sangat/

It's atamgian Katha Between Bhai Dya Singh Ji & Sangat - Source: Sri Gurpartap Soraj Parkash Granth by Mahan Kavi Bhai Sahib Santokh Singh Ji.

So it's a reliable source. Even though N30S1ingh has done english translation. I suggest you listen to the katha. It's amazing you'll see how Guru Gobind Singh ji had blessed Bhai Dya singh Ji with brahmgian. He talks about karam in so much detail. Also how to get rid of past karam.

Also N30S1ngh ji is correct in what he said... the term 'gurmat karam philsophy' is a made up term to show some sort of superiority when it comes to karam in sikhi but really everyone goes through the same karam. The best solution is to listen to the katha!!

WJKK WJKF

I really could not understood diff types of karams

Khalsa Ji

When we contemplate about something over and over again we eventually engage in that activity at some point. When we engage in a certain activity over and over again this becomes habit forming and difficult to stop in some cases. When a person dies the activities that they engaged in have now become paralabdh {accumulation of committed deeds/karams}. The after life or next life is based on the direct result of one's paralabdh.

There is no difference between karam philosophy taught in eastern religious school of thoughts (hindu, buddhist dharams) and gurmat karam philosophy. Gurmat does not need home baked self invented labels - "Gurmat Karam philosphy' to gain credibility or show its uniqueness. This is done for soley marketting purposes- by the way, love the classic branding- Gurmat Karam philosophy like karam philosophy is owned by us...Karam, Reincarnation, Life/Death, Meditation are part of universal belief system even gurmat is universal system itself from spiritual context shared by other dharams-mystic traditions. If our freinds agree, fine use the label all you want, but if you don't and limit gurmat only to socio-religious authority, then please stop using self-invented labels to gain credibility..it just shows desperation and insecurity....our freinds cannot have it both ways.

Whilst, I appreciate the thought of nirala parchar of gurmat, creating self-invented labels to gain credibility over others is nothing but parchar of insecurity.

It's like this- no matter how many words you throw to describe moon or sun is one of ours, moon is a moon..sun is a sun. All the words/self branding does not change the iota of fact the uniqueness of the sun and moon which shines over everyone.

N30singh Ji, be nice to your gursikh brothers. You are very smart and intelligent but not humble. This is what I get from your posts. Be the most humble first, only then you can influence others.

Humility is relative veer. In my above post, i have targeted mindset not any personality. I don't have to show humility as it should naturally come from within which in real life it comes from time to time by maharaj kirpa..not perfect but on the right path. I don't believe in fake humility either(das this, das that) nor i belong to bhaji/penji club.. i m open ..i call spade spade, malicious intentions- malicious intentions..don't sugar coat at the same time, in the past/present/future i have no issues admitting/acknowledging my mistake and learning from it and improving it..i have admitted mistakes on the forum before...maharaj blessed me with strong character..i don't feel shy admitting my mistakes/learning from discussion/debates and open up my feeling, opinion to the sangat. Despite of having major ideological differences, standing totally opposite side of spectrum i have supported and stand united with my sikh brothers in video listed above- debating with anti dasam granth heretics and western media on sikh indentity/kakar issues at quebec national assembly and via rail unfair policies on kirpan.