Camera'S In Gurdwaras

SarabhaPanjab

so anyways.. whats with every everyone turning into an amateur cameraman these days? you can't go to any Gurdwara program, nagir kirtans, rallies etc without having yourself photographed. seriously man.. like 84 rally.. every other person suddenly becomes a paparazzi..

I can understand a few overall shots of the kirtani's, and sangat.. but close-ups of your family, kids.. whats all that about?

Then you have these behlras who post them on blogs all day without asking your permission.. i.e. man in blue.. (blues and twos)..

seriously guys... give it a rest

at least they are taking pictures in Gurdwarae and not in clubs...

as for close up of families - approach the person with the camera with pyar and have a kind word if you are affected by this.

thats a weird statement.. i rather them annoy people in clubs than in Gurughars

how can you approach them, when you don't know your families close-ups have been blasted over then net, worst still, made into wallpapers for people to download.

like i said, few shots of the sangat (as a whole) , kirtani's, and those who want to pose is cool.

But close ups of your family members is not on..

seriously.. paparazzi weirdo's.. do one

thats a weird statement.. i rather them annoy people in clubs than in Gurughars

how can you approach them, when you don't know your families close-ups have been blasted over then net, worst still, made into wallpapers for people to download.

like i said, few shots of the sangat (as a whole) , kirtani's, and those who want to pose is cool.

But close ups of your family members is not on..

seriously.. paparazzi weirdo's.. do one

http://media.photobucket.com/image/tell%20someone%20who%20cares/Outdoorsfool/funnies/Bull_Boring.jpg?o=