Why Did God Allow Sikhs To Be Defeated First Second Anglo Sikh War

hgsingh

If you are gonna try to act like 'you know something' and like 'you got something' then atleast use correct words. My comments , if taken as my complex because of me being a Pakistani , would reflect my superiority complex and not inferiority complex ...Atleast use the correct words , bro.

Losers have a deep sense of inferiority complex which they try to reflect as a superiority complex.

So I have used the right words, have no doubt about that.

pakistan was brought in as a rejoinder to your remark"bravery doesn't win wars anymore."

pakistan lost all their wars with India and retreated with their tails between their legs because of the bravery of the Sikhs.

If you are gonna try to act like 'you know something' and like 'you got something' then atleast use correct words. My comments , if taken as my complex because of me being a Pakistani , would reflect my superiority complex and not inferiority complex ...Atleast use the correct words , bro.

Losers have a deep sense of inferiority complex which they try to reflect as a superiority complex.

So I have used the right words, have no doubt about that.

pakistan was brought in as a rejoinder to your remark"bravery doesn't win wars anymore."

pakistan lost all their wars with India and retreated with their tails between their legs because of the bravery of the Sikhs.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

See thats what happen when a 'kid' confront a 'man' ...

I gave you neutral sources , American Aviation Week , your OWN SOURCES (Jagan Mohan and Samir Chopra's war account) and strategic assessment of HIGHEST American authority in INDIA and what not? What you replied ? yeah same old childish bull of this and that...As I said ...keep living in fantasies....WHO CARES? :lol2: You didn't explain it to me that "how" a TEN TIMES bigger power signed a STALEMATE with ten times SMALLER power and yet 'won' (even though achieved NO policitical objective) :lol2:

Well all can see "who" is brainwashed to an pitiful extent... Well stop this BS and hope MODS delete our messages...I never wanted to discuss anything at the first place...

Accepted. :biggrin2:

See thats what happen when a 'kid' confront a 'man' ...

You lack the minimum qualifications to be called a "man" because of your inability to

comprehend simple things and living in a world of your own.

This is what you call STALEMATE,

Instrument of Surrender

Instrument of Surrender

The Instrument of Surrender was signed at Ramna Race Course in Dhaka at one past five in the evening (1701 hrs), local time, on December 16, 1971, by Lieutenant General Jagjit Singh Aurora, General Officer Commanding in Chief of Eastern Command of the Indian Army and Lieutenant General Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi, Commander of Pakistani forces in Bangladesh, as the formal act of surrender of all Pakistani forces in erstwhile East Pakistan. Also present during the ceremony were Lieutenant General JFR Jacob, Chief of Staff of the Eastern Command and architect of the plan for the capture of Bangladesh, and, the commanders of Indian Naval and Air Forces in the Eastern Theatre.

The signing of the document ended the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, and led to the formation of Bangladesh. The name of the new country, Bangla Desh (later reduced to a single word), was used in the instrument of surrender, which declared: "The Pakistan Eastern Command agree to surrender all Pakistan armed forces in Bangla desh to Lieutenant-General Jagjit Singh Aurora, General Officer Commanding in Chief of the Indian and BANGLA DESH forces in the Eastern Theatre."

Aurora accepted the surrender without a word, while the crowd on the race course started shouting anti-Niazi and anti-Pakistan slogans and abuses.[1] Niazi along with a sizeable number of Pakistani soldiers were taken prisoner (upwards of 90,000). This was the largest number of POWs since World War II and included some government officials.

@Auzer,".bravery doesn't win wars anymore..technology and economic power does !!!!

Not really, the yanks took a hammering in vietnam with their helicopters and napalm bombs, fighting an enemy with equipped with ordinary guns.

Indians 'general public' believes that they won the wars and Pakistani general public believe that they won the war lol

PS No doubt that Sikhs are very brave. Even in Pakistan , we do say that Indian Army is useless if there were no Sikh regments and few Gorkha...

This is true, one of my pakistani friends says to me " we gave your country such a thrashing in the wars", I just couldnt stop laughing when he said this. He also said, if it wasnt for the Sikhs, we would have taken india. Each govt told its citizens that we won, and both countrys celebrated "winning" the war.

You didn't explain it to me that "how" a TEN TIMES bigger power signed a STALEMATE with ten times SMALLER power and yet 'won' (even though achieved NO policitical objective)

Foriegn pressure, especially recently over Kargil, as both countries had nuclear arsenal, and the world was not gonna stand back and watch, the US especially. Just like now, how the mighty US is scared of North Korea. Look at that differences between two enemies. Probably the GDP of New York is more than North Korea by itself.

Concerning the wars in 65 and 71, from what I have read neither country wanted to prolong the wars.

The wars between India and Pakistan were quite futile, and i cant remember which war it was i think possibly the 1965, the USSR, which was a major ally of India, persuaded them not to prolong war.

If anyone was to be chosen as losers, it would be the poor Kashmiris who got seperated from their families, as the Indians took some square miles of land in these wars. Not much mind you.

If anyone was to be chosen as winners, it would the the Bengaladeshis as their got control of their country.

Anyhway Auzer bro, it is nice to see youon this forum, there are some many things that we would like to discuss with you, as Pakistani.

• 9 years later...

God created mankind, nature and this universe, mankind created politics. Empires rise and fall, no empire is permanent. Why did god allow WW1 and WW2? why did god allow the creation of nukes? Why did god allow me to go to work late? Why did god allow me to accidently drop my phone? 

Also given the fact that Sikhs have been through so much worse i.e, Vadda/chota gallugara, 1984, partition, mughal aggression, why is the fall of the Sikh empire the only thing that makes you question god? 

Like some responses above, I would also recommend you read gurbani and learn the meaning of everything in there. The SGGS has answers to all questions in life.