Rehatnama adhiyan

• 3 years later...
if u guys know punjabi then there is an adhiyan of rehatnama by chaupa singh ji.Its web address is:

http://www.amritworld.com/new.html

It has couple sections and 2 sections caught my eyes.One about 'kutha' and other about 'nari(women)'.

Kutha discuss the regular debate on meat and give some references from some rehatnamas for jhatka...but we all know meat is NOT okay.....so leave it.PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS MEAT HERE IN THIS THREAD.

My main concern by 'women'.There are some remarks in the rehatnama which are very dangerous for gender equality' principal of sikhism.The rehatnama by chaupa singh ji straightaway states that "donot trust women", "its a sin to have joothh od women", "women should not read holy scriptures in the congregration" etc etc.

So I want to know the stand of forum gursikhs who strictly follow rehatnamas over this very issue.

regards.

Well. These rehtnama thing always gave me problem. I think the sikh of those time try to make these Rules and things like muslim do in their country. They just copy those. Women /Muslim/ Hindu are their main target . I can`t beilve much of the stuff i use to hear from childhood was not said by our guru`s but present in these rehtnama. They are strict and far away from the basic principle guru nanak dev ji gave to us. The babbar khalsa also try to use it in 80`s when they ordered the school girls to dress in black and kesri and blah blah.

But on other hand the more stupidity i read in these text the more i trust on Guru Gobind singh. and now i KNOW why sikhism is

going downfall

WHY? because guru gobind singh said

'Jab eh Gaeyo Bipran ki reet , mein na karho en ki parteet'

When Khalsa go to the Bipran ki reet( Bharamanistic thinking - ritualism ) , i`ll never care for khalsa

and indeed it was.

Kala afghan is stupid. but i now its even hard to trust on Bhai Randhir singh.

Why did bhai randhir singh wrote in his autobiography that he met a guy who know how to produce gold from Metal, and How come keski is in 5ks , but not Kes.

And finally I dont care about desa singh and other guys but i care about nand lal. He was guru gobind singh`s fast friend. How come he wrote something like that.

I wonder.....

stupidjassi

www.stupidjassi.com