Spain And Italy Sangat On Sikh Channel Last Night (Sun 26 Feb)

West London Singh

Just wanna say I was in awe of the Italian and Spanish sangat during last nights broadcasts from those countries on the Sikh Channel. Particularly the Spanish sangat. Especially the young bibian. They seemed so much more articulate and knowledgable than many of their UK equivelents. What I particularly loved was the way that the bibian didn't just sit in the background and let the men talk, like they do in live broadcasts from UK gurdwaras. The Sikh females from Spain were truly awe-inspiring, they really were. Even when the men spoke, they often spoke about how much they had learn't from the strong females in their family. Truly awe inspiring.

Even the moneh among the men showed so much love for Sikhi and spoke such fundamental truths.

Isn't it just amazing how Sikhs wake up to Sikhi very soon after they leave the god forsaken land of Punjab ?

Not gonna lie...last nights continental Europe programme both put me to shame for my own shortcomings and gave me so much hope for the future of Sikhi.

Totally agree with you... The level of knowledge, even from very young children was amazing. Very inspiring broadcast and definitely made me question/think about how little I actually know.

-------------------------------------------------------

Web: www.SikhiStore.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/SikhiStore

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SikhiStoreUK