Deport Amanpreet Kaur

Toofana

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You making it sound like shes being sentanced to death or something. What part of India no longer bans homosexuality any more didnt you get?

Law says lot of things in India but in reality it never happens. Nobody will treat her or people like her with respect anywhere in India. Any state or society she choose to live, she will remain like an outcast.

2 issues on our hand: One is Fake Asylum cases -possible this one and other is Homosexuals safety in India.

This is a fake asylum case just an excuse by this woman wanting to remain in uk when she has no legal rights to. She knows her best chance is to claim shes lesbian and a religious one at that so she gets maximum support (which wont work with real sikhs). And she has made claims of being sexually assaulted very unlikely as most uk border agency officals are monitored closey and are professionals. She probably tried to marry a guy first off and when she couldnt find any uk citizen willing to marry her she thought now that gay marriage is allowed she'll get her friend to claim they are both lovers and had a civil partnership...

It's cases like these that undermine the uk asylum system, where genuine refugee's are sent back to war torn countries while these kind of ppl find every loophole they can in order to live off and claim off us the tax payers....

As for india not being safe for homosexuals...I think it is pretty save if they can parade around in the streets of the capital openly during their annual gay pride day. No one saying anything to them, its their life as long as they aint shoving homosexuality in peoples faces and demanding outrageous equal rights (same sex marriage, adoption of kids, promotion of homosexuality in schools,etc) no one cares what they get up to. There are many closest homosexuals in India they keep their business to themselves no one cares, homosexuality has been around since civilisation began but it aint the norm of human sexuality thus its not normal and shouldn't be given elevated status like the western countries do.

This is 100% a fake case. Homosexuality aside, the sexual assault is also highly likely to be a lie. Border Agency staff almost always work in pairs as allegations against them are rife. Her allegations are likely added in a feeble attempt to garner sympathy. People who haven't worked in the UK immigration can not understand the extent that some of these people go to. She has no basis to stay in the UK and I hope she is on a plane back soon.

im not talking about india or america im talking about having daya with the comments, lesbian or not noone deserves to be molested by police, she is obviously mentally not well and needs to be protected n taken care of , she banged her head and tried suicide, why attack someone who is down, instead pray for wahgroo to give her mercy

You making it sound like shes being sentanced to death or something. What part of India no longer bans homosexuality any more didnt you get?

My daya left for stupid asylum cases the day an afghan sikh refugee teen who was living in uk for years was deported to Afghanistan back in 2010 yet I didnt see you voice your concerns why was he deported? where was your daya then? I even posted that topic on here I believe on that day and didnt see many replies. My daya is only with those Sikh brothers and sisters who follow the Sikh path and have a genuine case. I would say those who are suffering from persecution are genuine cases not like this woman who is clutching at straws in desperate attempt to stay in the UK she should be deported asap and never let in the UK again.

just because i didnt post on a forum does not mean i did not fight for that Sikh , and the daya of a Sikh should have no limits, even if she is lying she is doing it for a better life, obviously she feels strongly enuff to slit her wrists, im not saying its right what she is doing but y add to her pain by writing mean comments? At the end of the day she is a meek woman who was touched by police and is hurting herself? U have no daya for that? May God never let it happen what if she was ur sister or daughter or mom in this mental state? Thats what being a Sikh is, having love for the world like ur own family, ek pita ekas kay hum baarak, the hurt of creation is the hurt of Guru Sahib whether they r good or bad

The vast majority of Punjabi immigrants to the UK these days are fraudulent cases. It a thriving criminal enterprise encompassing the full spectrum of crimes including prostitution and drug trafficking. The Punjabi inmmigrants come here with financial aspirations as most immigrants do. They pay handsome amounts to their agents to come over by any means necessary. The same money they could use to obtain an education and come over illegally but they don't want to do that as then they would firstly have to put effort in to it and secondly pay taxes on their earnings. This leaves them in the clutches of agents who often want large sums paying off once the immigrant enters. If you don't have personal experience it is hard to comprehend the extent that they go to in order to illegally stay here. Her suicide bid is a fraud. The assault is a lie. Detention centres are monitored all over by CCTV to prevent being set on fire as they have been on many occassions. Officers work in teams to prevent false allegations that are made against them on a daily basis and almost always proved wrong.