What To Do?

Guest Curiousty

Guest Curiousty

Somebody askd me wat is banan? like when some baba or someone does banan on someone tht they cnt do nything or nothing goes right for them, as they are going thruu bad times. can it only be broken by another baba, or can someone get rid of themselves thruu gurbani?

Somebody askd me wat is banan? like when some baba or someone does banan on someone tht they cnt do nything or nothing goes right for them, as they are going thruu bad times. can it only be broken by another baba, or can someone get rid of themselves thruu gurbani?

GurBani States that any Jantar Mantar does not effect one that Does Naam Simran, do about a 1 hour a day if your afraid, though there isnt a time limit set, Sat Guru says you should do it with every breath

so naamsimran is where i get confuse. is it japping waheguru? or does it contain something else?

Sat Guru Says Simran vich app Nininkara, God resides within Simran.

Once your doing simran your Vichara (thoughts) start to minimise and we find it easier to concentrate

How to do simran is When saying Vahe (breath in) then saying Guru (breath out) at the same time concentrating on the sound of your voice which is saying VaheGuru.

If there's any more questions after you started doing Simran drop me a message.

Fateh

so naamsimran is where i get confuse. is it japping waheguru? or does it contain something else?

Well it starts of with japping naam but it goes much deeper. Simran is your true nature/ birth right but until we don't realise that there is only God and that means there is no 'you' then sadhna must be done. Take any method of simran you want there is no right and wrong... You will see that you will eventually adopt different simran techniques over time. So it is important you start doing simran and don't wait.

thanx for that, so if some1 japs waheguru to themselves in their mind that is ok too?

No and yes Gurbani states how to do simran dont listen to people who say do simran how you feel, because they have no real understanding of what gurbani is telling us, there are diffrent levels of Simran, Like swass girass, swass swass Roum Roum, but theres a starting point which is Swass Girass, which i stated in the above posts

But as we cant usually say Vaheguru loud at work or in Public places you do it in your mind, this is called Untar Gath, but you'll find that doing just this is very difficult as your thoughts wont allow you to concentrate for this reason say it out aloud and listen to your own voice when at home.

For people who dont believe that Gurbani is telling us how to do Simran I have a Tape of Baba Isher singh Rara wale where they go through over 7 different techniques depending on your spiritual state.

thanx for that, so if some1 japs waheguru to themselves in their mind that is ok too?

Yes that would be excellent. Just start doing it..No need to wait... It's not what technique you employ to do simran but about love with God. Remember it says in gurbani (can't find the gurmukhi tuk but here it is in english)

sack keyo sun leho sabhe jin prem kio tin hee prabh paayo

The truthful way to obtain God is to love him.

Yes there are many techniques and if you listen to sant Isher Singh's atamic bachans he talks about many stages until one completely merges with God. But he puts emphasis on simran and getting people to do simran and not worry about what stage they start on. Don't worry about any stage stooge just do naam simran. You will automatically discover which method works best for you. Each bhagats journey/experiences to God is going to be different but the end Goal will be the same of pure nirvakalap samadhi (nothingness and pure consciousness)

You have to start now as this breath could be your last....

No and yes Gurbani states how to do simran dont listen to people who say do simran how you feel, because they have no real understanding of what gurbani is telling us, there are diffrent levels of Simran, Like swass girass, swass swass Roum Roum, but theres a starting point which is Swass Girass, which i stated in the above posts

But as we cant usually say Vaheguru loud at work or in Public places you do it in your mind, this is called Untar Gath, but you'll find that doing just this is very difficult as your thoughts wont allow you to concentrate for this reason say it out aloud and listen to your own voice when at home.

For people who dont believe that Gurbani is telling us how to do Simran I have a Tape of Baba Isher singh Rara wale where they go through over 7 different techniques depending on your spiritual state.

I think I'm misunderstanding, but are you saying we're not supposed to do Naam Jap in our mind? How do Gursikhs talk to people?

I think I'm misunderstanding, but are you saying we're not supposed to do Naam Jap in our mind? How do Gursikhs talk to people?

Nah what i meant was that when you are in public places its hard to do simran out loud, so gurbani says do it untah ghaat means within your mind, but when your at home do it so you can hear your self, hope that helped.

As for Consciousness you seem to be adamant that simran can be done how ever you want, i mean thats fine believe what you want, But ill take it on the practical Geevan of Baba Isher singh and others when they say there's a technique in doing simran, and there is a starting point which is Swaas Grass, over i think its done like this....