Whats Waheguru Saying To Me Here?

Guest Hmm

WJKK WJKF

Ok this may sound silly but I want to know if that has a meaning.

So I went to the Gudwara like I try to do everyday in the morning, and I had me banana with me in my pocket as a snack for work . I thought id leave it in the car, as I didn’t want to bring it in the Gurdwara, partly because I feel I should offer it, and partly because I feel it was a banana and it was almost like joot so didn’t want to bring it in.

Anyways I did my Mata Tekh and then the Giani gave me Prasaad, and then opened up a box and what was in it? Yea a boxful of bananas. Now this Gurdwara when I go in the mornings hardly ever has a Giani giving Prasaad or fruit in the morning, this was the first time it did that I remember.

Now what is Waheguru trying to say here? I know this might seem like a silly post but it just feel like more of a coincidence that this happened, or is it just me???

WJKK WJKF

So I went to the Gudwara like I try to do everyday in the morning, and I had me banana with me in my pocket as a snack for work . I thought id leave it in the car, as I didn’t want to bring it in the Gurdwara, partly because I feel I should offer it, and partly because I feel it was a banana and it was almost like joot so didn’t want to bring it in.

Anyways I did my Mata Tekh and then the Giani gave me Prasaad, and then opened up a box and what was in it? Yea a boxful of bananas. Now this Gurdwara when I go in the mornings hardly ever has a Giani giving Prasaad or fruit in the morning, this was the first time it did that I remember.

Now what is Waheguru trying to say here? I know this might seem like a silly post but it just feel like more of a coincidence that this happened, or is it just me???

Just you bro, dont look to much in to it, even though you'll proberly make up your own mind on it, but with anything, look at it from a Positive, if something make you think I should do seva or more Seva its never a bad thing

its like this u didnt bring in the banana so u wouldnt have to offer it but guru ji al ready as mountains of bananas so he offered u one. I remember a story where a guy gifted sri guru nanak dev ji a diamond and guru ji told bhai lehna ( sri guru angad dev ji ) to go thorw it in the river and the guy said NO W8 Y THE DIAMOND SO RARE and when they went to the river the river was filled with diamonds and the guy realised that the guru already had everything .

WJKK WJKF

i-haz-banana-umad.jpg