Southall Nagar Kirtan - Balwant Singh Rajoana

Not a Bad idea Southall Youth

But what is the issue

(a) a sikh is being hanged as per his wishes

(b) a sikh as requesed for his righs for so long and that justice is finally been given - Bhai Balwant Singh JI Rajoana didnt request bail he infact requested the death pentealty to given sooner than later

© A sikh is being hanged as his choice for doing a panthic seva but the panth cannot stand by HIS choice

(d) A sikh is being hanged and we dont like it

i know its a shame but as i previously mentioned it is this panthic Jajaroos choice and he's showing that hes not scared of death like Sukha and Jhinda ... in fact he egarly awaiting the time when he mergers with akal purkh ... why are we hell bent on protraying that gaining saheedi is wrong it shows that he feels that you do a wrong deed towards the nation and you will be punished by death

But never the less its a good point .. its a great fourm with the largest gathering of sikhs ... to raise the issues concerning the KAUM - Lets raise the roof - Why not list some issues - we could prin leaflats and raise awareness of

SPOW

Culture vs religion

Parchar

Daswand

Bhul Chuck Maff

Waheguru sahia

Not the whole truth is known the singh jatha that went to meet bhaji in jail were not allowed to meet him as they said he doesnt want to meet anyone apart from the Akhal Thakt Jathedar. Seems strange and i hope this has nothing to with politics and the current newly brougt in goverment in punjab. Though Bhaji wants to become a shaheed we need him on this planet and as the sangat can veto this request because even migty Guru ji listened to the Singhs at the time of the battle of Chamkauur..

To southall youth ( because i cant send u a message)

Gurfateh Ji

I go to the Park avenue gurdwara in southall, and the amrit sanchar's coming up so i asked a giani there if i could do the gurding of the door seva (bhull chuk maaf) with a kirpan or barsa (spear) and they said i can do it, so i want to know more info if you can give it.

Gurfateh Ji :)

Not the whole truth is known the singh jatha that went to meet bhaji in jail were not allowed to meet him as they said he doesnt want to meet anyone apart from the Akhal Thakt Jathedar. Seems strange and i hope this has nothing to with politics and the current newly brougt in goverment in punjab. Though Bhaji wants to become a shaheed we need him on this planet and as the sangat can veto this request because even migty Guru ji listened to the Singhs at the time of the battle of Chamkauur..

Bhai Sahib said the so called Sants had given him no support since he has been in prison and were just publicity seeking now that his sentence had been passed. The Jatha included Dhuma and Rode who are paert of the Badal group.