What Action Can We Take Against Sumedh Saini?

osingh

Panthic issues have come to the forefront following the decision to hang our great Gursikh brother bhai sahib bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana ji.

Now is the time to also take action against the promotion of Sumedh Saini (alleged to have killed and tortured innocent Sikhs) to the Director General of Police in Punjab by our so called "panthic sarkar"- Akali Dal Badal.

We must not let this disgraceful decision by Parkash Singh Badal go unnoticed. We need to put the Jathedars and panthic leaders on the spot and ask them to take strong action against this decision.

I have a feeling that the promotion of the notorious Sumedh Saini will go unnoticed which will be terrible for the Sikh Panth. Who knows what he could do in the future following his past actions.

There should be mass protests, especially in Punjab, to put pressure on Badal sarkar to reverse their decision.

What kind of action needs to be taken? - (I think during speeches/protests for bhai Balwant Singh ji Rajoana we should also highlight the fact an enemy of the Sikh Panth is sitting at the top of the Punjab police and we will simply not accept this. For sure, bhai Balwant Singh ji Rajoana would have objected to the decision.)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Panthic issues have come to the forefront following the decision to hang our great Gursikh brother bhai sahib bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana ji.

Now is the time to also take action against the promotion of Sumedh Saini (alleged to have killed and tortured innocent Sikhs) to the Director General of Police in Punjab by our so called "panthic sarkar"- Akali Dal Badal.

We must not let this disgraceful decision by Parkash Singh Badal go unnoticed. We need to put the Jathedars and panthic leaders on the spot and ask them to take strong action against this decision.

I have a feeling that the promotion of the notorious Sumedh Saini will go unnoticed which will be terrible for the Sikh Panth. Who knows what he could do in the future following his past actions.

There should be mass protests, especially in Punjab, to put pressure on Badal sarkar to reverse their decision.

What kind of action needs to be taken? - (I think during speeches/protests for bhai Balwant Singh ji Rajoana we should also highlight the fact an enemy of the Sikh Panth is sitting at the top of the Punjab police and we will simply not accept this. For sure, bhai Balwant Singh ji Rajoana would have objected to the decision.)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We should ask the Sant Samaj to stop all support to the Badal/BJP/RSS group.

Guest KopSingh

moderators COME ON, put up my post PLEASE, this is for the sake of waking ppl up n puttin jigraa in our youth n ppl, we CANNOT let pappus stop sikhi's dushmans run around free

moderators COME ON, put up my post PLEASE, this is for the sake of waking ppl up n puttin jigraa in our youth n ppl, we CANNOT let pappus stop sikhi's dushmans run around free

The only posts not being put up are the ones with profanity. Keep them civil and they will come through :)

saying anything in india is next to useless as they are deaf, when it comes to justice for minorities.

We should all however, write to our local govt reps (mp's, mep's) to tell them that such a person has been given such a post, and that they should raise the issue with relevant bodies.

They might not do anything, but at least they will know that a murderer is heading the ravan sena in panjab.

Has anyone seen the Kony 2012 video? The movement is involved in controversy regarding misappropriation of funds and the recent arrest of their main organizer, but it did an excellent job of creating international awareness of an issue that was otherwise ignored by major news media.

We can do the same in regards to 1984 and the human rights violations that the Indian government has not been willing to address.

I've said it before, and ill say it again. Mass protests won't do anything. Remember last time when there were mass protests in Punjab what happened? Sikhs thrown in jail and some still haven't come out. Only one way to stop him. Start the motorcycles

Guest KopSingh

http://www.sikhiwiki...hp/Darshan_Dham

i didn't know about this could KOP Singh ... or anyone else highlight where our two brothers are being held?

no idea bro, my posts were removed so thats y it looks odd that i gave that link 2 darshan dham n it looks random. i was using it as an example 2 wat we shud do 2 ppl like sumedh saini, nxt time he comes 2 canada/uk/us etc