Jagtar Singh Hawara?

Sukhmanii

I'm trying to read up on him, as I've heard he's been given the death sentence. From what I read, he was involved in the killing of Beant Singh- and now I'm confused. I have two questions-

1. I thought it was Balwant Singh Rajoana and Dilawer Singh who were involved in the killing of Beant Singh, and if so what did Jagtar Singh do?

2. He's been sentenced to death along with Balwant Singh, so why isn't anyway talking about him? Did he do something wrong?

If someone could enlighten me that'd be great

BHai Jagtar Singh Hawara has done noting wrong on the contary this sorma was involved in the Killing of CM Beant (who by the way was elected to power by only 5% of the votes becasue of boycotts) others who were involved were Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana, Bhai Navjot Singh, Shamsher Singh, Naseer Singh, Gurmeet Singh and Lakhwinder Singh Lakha and Bibi Baljit Kaur also Saheed Babar shere Bhai Daliwar Singh who atained Saheedi whilst bring him to justice

Bhai Sahib was also sentenced to death but appealed and thus had it turned into a life imprisonment sentence ... (Dont think hes a coward and scared of death jail staff are scared of these singhs they call them JINDASAHEEDS ... people who have been tourtered to an inch of teir lives but still dont give up... He feels that he would be able to do more for the panth). In 2004 he escaped from prison but was later recaptured .. it is well known that the prison in which he is kept is different .. the ardass is heard over loud speakers (acheivement of Bhai Hawara through legal channels).. pictures of chardi Kala singhs are on the walls... food is prepared by their hands ... the national anthem starts “Deh Shiva Bar Mohi ihai…”... the judge speaks with request any misbehvement is met with jakhare of KHalistan Zindabad ...

more can be found if you do a google search will futher enlighten you :)

check out the following aticle (although it makes it sound like a bareable place its not)

http://www.sikhfreedom.com/burail.html

Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara was the mastermind of the plot to assassinate CM Beant Sio. The court found him "guilty" for arranging for the explosives and working closely with BKI activists based in Pakistan to assassinate the CM. Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana on the other hand was good friends with Bhai Dilawar Singh Babbar, however not an active member of BKI himself. Just like stated earlier, he was going to be used in case Bhai Dilawar Singh failed for whatever reason.

Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara is imprisoned for life as he appealed his sentence, pleading not guilty in the court. We hope and pray in feet of Waheguru to once again bless his Singh with freedom so he can continue seva of Khalsa Panth.