Sopw- Breaking News Exclusive – Akaal Takhat Meeting Leak.

SOPW

Well Badal must be laughing that many sikhs and Jathebandis still have faith in Akal Takh Jathedar. Why don't people learn from past events. What did Akal Takht Jathedar do when Sirsa Sadh mocked Guru Gobind Singh Ji, what did he do in Ludhiana Kand. Every time we were fiercely told by Badal supporters that let have faith in the Akal Takht jathedar ,nd everytime it was Badal who instructed the jathedar on what to do to gain maximum political advantage from the situation. About emails, well not long ago they had asked for emails on what type monument for 1984 should be erected in the darbar Sahib complex, Baljeet Singh Daduwal had created sort of movement to get that done, but what happened? what was done with the emails? and where is the monument? And here we are falling for it all over again. Badal and company know very well that they don't have to try hard to make sikhs follow what Akal Takht Jathedar says and that they can turn sikhs in the direction they want using Akal Takht. They kill two birds with one stone, one they kill the chance of any alternative leadership like that of Daduwal by saying that lets unite under Akal Takht and second, once sikhs unite under Akal Takht they scuttle the whole movement in a shrewd way. The most common tactic they use to scuttle such movements is to first make a committe, then buy time to give decision, in the meanwhile normally some other issue comes up in the panth and no one asks them what was done for the last issue.I am pretty sure its going to be same this time.

I think sikh individuals and Jathebandis are shying away from their own responsibilities by putting everything on Akal Takht even after knowing that Akal Takht jathedar is not capable of giving sikhs any direction as he is completely working under Badal's instructions.

If you say these things in media, Badal supporters generally blame you of mud sludging and tell you that you are against panthic ekta. Thats what they did when I called in a sikh channel show full of Badal people.

They told that if Akal Takht jathedar was so bad why did Bhai Balwant Singh ji demand to meet him. Well thats every sikh's compulsion that if they want to dedicate anything to Akal Takht they will have to contact its Jathedar. It was out of this compulsion that Bhai Balwant Singh had to meet the jathedar as he respects Akal Takht like all sikhs. Otherwise everyone including Bhai Balwant Singh know about the jathedar, especially after he awarded Fakre-kaum (Panth's pride) award to Badal.

Like I have said before what we need to understand is that Akal Takht and its Jathedar are two separate things. Akal Takht should be respected by all sikhs and was established by Guru Hargobind Sahib ji . Akal Takht jathedars can be good or bad and we should speak out against him if he is being bad. We should force him to either be good according to gurmat principles or leave. When we say things against Akal Takht jathedar, it doesnt mean we are against Akal Takht or its authority, we are just against the Jathedar being used for petty politics in return of some favours.

I think the only non political leader of any worth left in Punjab is Sant Daduwal . and the more we can rally behind him the better it will be for sikh panth. One of the best solution I see to the problem is if Bhai Balwant Singh is declared Akal Takht jathedar by sarbat khalsa. But its unlikely to happen as it will be damaging for both current Jathedar and his master Badal.

Apart from Sant Daduwal, have any of the other Sants started a support campaign for Bhai Sahib? The Sant Samaj support for Badal in the elections has totally exposed them .