Comprehensive History On Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji

singher23

WJKK, WJKF

Hello everyone, I am trying to learn more about Sant Ji, and in particular, trying to understand some of the controversial decisions that he made. Does anyone have a link to a full comprehensive story, about how he rose and became Jathedar of DamDami Taksal, to his death in Operation Blue Star. In particular, I would like to understand some of his decisions, like why he decided to take up residence in Harmandir Sahib and bring in arms.

Obviously I know that Sant Ji was one of the greatest Sikhs of the 20th Century, just trying to learn more about him

I live in America, in a town where there is a very small Sikh Population. Its not like England or Canada where i can go into the Gurdwara or a shop and find books on him. Its hard. And most adults here have an unfavorable view on him. My only source is really the internet

Guest KopSingh

well from the top of my head i can tell u he took up residency in akal takht coz he got secret info that the indian army had built copies of Harmandir Sahib, 1 in dehradun, 1 in Himachal Pradesh, and were practising to invade it in the near future.

WJKK, WJKF

Hello everyone, I am trying to learn more about Sant Ji, and in particular, trying to understand some of the controversial decisions that he made. Does anyone have a link to a full comprehensive story, about how he rose and became Jathedar of DamDami Taksal, to his death in Operation Blue Star. In particular, I would like to understand some of his decisions, like why he decided to take up residence in Harmandir Sahib and bring in arms.

Obviously I know that Sant Ji was one of the greatest Sikhs of the 20th Century, just trying to learn more about him

Yes can give some details of Sants Jee's full story, i would really like to know

Once you've finished the book, the best thing to do is listen to Sant Jee speak himself.

Start with Dharm Yudh Morcha.

Listen to or watch the complete speeches in their entirity from start to finish in one go. Pick a time when you're not going to be distracted.

Learn panjabi if u dont already know.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7LPGj-ZZT0Q&v=7LPGj-ZZT0Q&gl=GB

And if it is an answer to the RAW agent's favorite over-used question (yawn) on Sant Jee, i.e. Why did he take up residence in Harmandir Sahib (itself a deliberate lie), then this has already been answered several times.

I will try to dig out an article for you that destroys this propaganda myth.

Meanwhile, read the following article to get an idea of Sant Jee's power and why the Indian Government views every Amritdhari Sikh Man through a Sant Jee lens since it had its behind kicked in the bloody war of 84.

http://www.sikhsiyasat.net/2012/02/03/bharat-in-bhasmasur-mode-by-sirdar-gurtej-singh-ias/