Comprehensive History On Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji

singher23

Listening to Sant Jee taught me so much about Sikhi that I wouldn't have known where to start without him.

He isn't merely the greatest person of the 20th century.

He is the single greatest influence on my life and that of several of my closest comrades.

BHINDRANWALE DE SOCH TE

PEHRA DIYANGE THOKK KE!

Veerji I have another question. This is a bit of a controversial one. It was Sant Ji who said something to the effect of "1 Sikh kills 33 Hindus" or something like that. What exactly did he mean by that? Did he even say that at all? Or was it a lie made up by the govt?

Also do you have the links regarding why Sant Ji took up residence in Akal Takht and fortified it?

Veerji I have another question. This is a bit of a controversial one. It was Sant Ji who said something to the effect of "1 Sikh kills 33 Hindus" or something like that. What exactly did he mean by that? Did he even say that at all? Or was it a lie made up by the govt?

Also do you have the links regarding why Sant Ji took up residence in Akal Takht and fortified it?

i believe that was a response to indira ghandi when she said that santji should worry about what can happen to the sikhs living outside punjab sant ji responded by saying dont worry 1 sikh can take 33 hindus(reffering to the demographics of india) then ofcourse the prostitute that is the indian media spun it so that it sounded like santji was urging every sikh to kill 33 hindus

Guest KopSingh

WJKK, WJKF

Hello everyone, I am trying to learn more about Sant Ji, and in particular, trying to understand some of the controversial decisions that he made. Does anyone have a link to a full comprehensive story, about how he rose and became Jathedar of DamDami Taksal, to his death in Operation Blue Star. In particular, I would like to understand some of his decisions, like why he decided to take up residence in Harmandir Sahib and bring in arms.

Obviously I know that Sant Ji was one of the greatest Sikhs of the 20th Century, just trying to learn more about him

this is SikhUnit youtube account videos, all r bhindrawale speeches with ENGLISH translations.

- http://www.youtube.c...roductions/feed

if you want the dvd with his full speeches subtitiled in english then i will send you some copies.

just pm me your address.

there are 6 speeches on this dvd.

Sant Ji was the reason i came to this path. i still listen to his speeches even today.