• Gurbhej Singh – 3 years in Nabha Jail: Acquitted
  • Manjit Singh – 3 years in Nabha Jail: Acquitted
  • Lakhwinder Singh- 3 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Jasmail Singh aka Sahib Singh – 1.5 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Baba Rashpal Singh – 1.5 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Bagh Singh – 3 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Baba Paramjit Singh – 8 months in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Palwinder Singh – 4.5 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed

SOPW have been supporting these prisoners from the beginning and we are proud of the strength and courage they have shown to fight for their innocence.

We also would like to thank you all; the supporters, who have helped SOPW facilitate the releases of these prisoners. It is with your support we can do the work that we are doing right now.

Please continue to support us by sharing this, adding your friends to SOPW, Volunteering with us and donating; www.Justgiving.com/SOPW

Thank you all.

the least we can do is support SPOW - BRILLANT WORK, JUST BRILLIANT

Guru Mahraj took Bhai Balbir Singh the gallows of prison in India where he spent 5 years and saw exactly

what it is like - some have been in prison since the age of 14 !!!!!

please support this needy cause, - i have a standing order with them

helping-hand1-300x199.jpg

SOPW is proud to announce the following acquittals and bails:

• Balwinder Singh – 1.5 years in Nabha Jail: Acquitted
  • Gurbhej Singh – 3 years in Nabha Jail: Acquitted
  • Manjit Singh – 3 years in Nabha Jail: Acquitted
  • Lakhwinder Singh- 3 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Jasmail Singh aka Sahib Singh – 1.5 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Baba Rashpal Singh – 1.5 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Bagh Singh – 3 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Baba Paramjit Singh – 8 months in Nabha Jail: Bailed
  • Palwinder Singh – 4.5 years in Nabha Jail: Bailed

SOPW have been supporting these prisoners from the beginning and we are proud of the strength and courage they have shown to fight for their innocence.

We also would like to thank you all; the supporters, who have helped SOPW facilitate the releases of these prisoners. It is with your support we can do the work that we are doing right now.

Please continue to support us by sharing this, adding your friends to SOPW, Volunteering with us and donating; www.Justgiving.com/SOPW

Thank you all.

Gurfateh, U r doing nice job my request u to pursue the serious case of Shingar bomb blast case I did talk to my friend in the city who has full of praise for Bhai harminder Singh lawyer Brijinder Singh loomba who has strenthened the defence of the case by putting up some evidence that device used in ludhiana is the same as used in other blasts in India by hindu terorrist groups.Most importantly without proper finacial support that pareticular lawyer is preparing a good defence with the good coordination of local lawyers in the case.If convicted singhs can be given death sentence for which they never did.A lawyer told me unlike in the past now courts go by technical evidence for which brijinder Singh is quite expert as he is fighting the uranium leakage case also unlike socalled big lawyers. I also request ur organisation to give full support to leader of defence brijinder singh full support.My friend who is also lawyer told me due to police pressure and less paying capacity of relatives of singhs none of the lawyer wanted to defend Bhai Harminder Singh in case .So I request u to enage lawyer with integrity not to put on reliance on so called human right groups who fools singhs out side India. I do not want to hurt anybody just giving u the exact picture