Gursikh and a Muslim Pir

This is a story someone told me about a Gursikh from England. So I am going to write the way I was told.

This Gursikh is a very humble guy, crazy amount of Naam Simran. He is always seen reciting Bani. Most of the time he reads Mool Mantar while working, walking and even eating. No one not even his family members know about his naam kamayee.

Couple of years ago, a Muslim Pir from Pakistan came to England. He was spiritual and had ridhi sidhis. As soon as he came to England he did some show off and got large gathering following him. Sikhs, hindus, muslims and everyone else would go to his dera. But this Gursikh would never go to his dera even though his family members and friends always insisted. Some of the followers told Pir about this Gursikh and Pir says, “Bring him to my dera once then we will see.”

Well, it didn’t take Pir’s wish to come true. One day Gursikh was pushed so hard to go so Gursikh decides to go one time only to see this Pir. Gursikh goes and sits down. After the ceremony everyone is bowing to Pir and meeting him but Gursikh is sitting down. Pir noticed him and said some “mantar”. The Gursikh felt like someone had put heavy pressure on him and he was tied with chains. He was unable to move. Gursikh felt like someone had total control over him. Gursikh tried to let loose but failed. He quickly turns to Guru Ji and starts reciting Mool Mantar. While doing so He looks at Pir and laughing Pir falls down from his stage, screaming and begging to let him go. Everyone with open mouth just watched and wondering what had happened to the Pir. No one pushed him, no one touched him. Why was he begging and crying? Gursikh quickly walks out and goes home, thanking

Guru Ji for saving home and starts doing Naam Simran.

Pir is taken to hospital and doctors find nothing wrong with him. Pir is scared and his whole face turns yellow with fear. Everyone asked him what happened but he said nothing, spoke nothing. He just said, “bring me that Gursikh. I wanna talk to him.” People find the Gursikh and ask him to go to Pir to talk. Gursikh goes to see Pir. Pir tells everyone to leave and wished to talk to Gursikh alone. Pir says, “My ancestors centuries ago had company of Prophet Mohammad. We were blessed with “mantar”. This “mantar” had been passed down for centuries and now I know it. It has lot of powers and I used it for everything. But your “mantar” broke my “mantar”. I don’t know what you said but when you looked at me I saw someone else’s face in you and scared me to death. My all power was destroyed by your “mantar”. Please tell me what is it that you read?”

Gursikh says, “I cannot but Panj Pyare can. If you want to know it then wear a Kirpan, wear Kachera and take Amrit. Then you will be blessed with everything.”

Pir says, “That I cannot do. I have reputation back home in Pakistan. What would they say if I become a Sikh? I will be kicked out. People would say that Pir blessed by Prophet’s mantar lost his faith and became Sikh. I cannot do that but I have made up mind. As long as you live I will not come here.” Saying this Pir went back to Pakistan.

Going to fakers like “Ajmeri Baba, Pir Sayeead, Mastar Ji” and all others is wrong. Take Amrit and Guru Ji will bless you with His Naam Simran and Bani which is above all. Guru Ji’s shabad is the answer to everything. The only way to get this shabad is to give yourself up to Guru Ji by taking Amrit. “Fir Mukat Payai Laag Charnee Satguru Shabad Sunaye”.

“Roop Gobind Ka, Parcha Shabad Da, Didar Khalsay Da”

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh