Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale

LiL kHaRkHoO

Dear brothers/sisters please share anything you know about Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale. Any stories you've heard from anyone or your personal experience please post it. How Sant Ji made an impact on you. Also, pick a misconception i.e. "hindu hater, congress agent, terrorist" etc. and post the answer. You can also quote his speeches. So please post. I request the admins to make it sticky.

I will start the first one.

1) Indian government says that attack on Darbar Sahib was necessary because Sikhs were misusing the holy place and it was the responsibility of the govt. to flush out "terrorists".

Darbar Sahib is holy place of Sikhs and Sikhs know how to respect and use their holy places better than non-sikh government. Sikhs do not need to learn it from indian government. Government wanted to make Sikhs slaves of India which is why the heart of the Sikhs was attacked. Sikhs are instructed to carry weapons at all times so there is nothing wrong with taking weapons inside the holy place. At Akal Takhat Sahib there are weapons of Guru Ji and Baba Deep Singh Ji so that is a disrespect too? Inside Darbar Sahib swords and other weapons are placed in front of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Gobind Singh Ji called weapons "Pir" and regarded them with utmost respect. These same weapons were used to free women of so called "brave" rajputs and marathas. These same weapons were used to free Indian from 700 years of rule of Mughals. These same weapons were used to end the oppression and injustice. These same weapons were used when Sikhs freed India from British and saved hindu religion.

The attack was carefully planned and the army was given special training. S

ant Jarnail Singh Ji used to preach all over India and was arrested couple of times by the police. So when He was arrested he was carrying weapons, why was he released then? When police made an announcement to arrest Him, He presented himself so couldn't the government do the same? Did Sant Ji refuse? Just to "flush out" some Sikhs the government had to use thousands of men from the army and the martyr day of Guru Arjan Dev Ji was chosen. Why? Why were other Gurdwaras attacked in Punjab? After the attack why was reference library burnt? Why were Sikh women, men and children lined up and shot dead? Why didn't the army leave Darbar Sahib after the attack? The army stayed there for months after the attack. Why was the phone lines, electricity lines were cut off in Punjab? Why was Punjab disconnected from the rest of the world and all the reporters were asked to leave? Why? After the attack "terrorists" were "flushed out" but the government arrested thousands of Sikhs and put them in jails w/o any charge or trial. why?

The government says "The main building was unaffected". How ignorant. The main building had more than 250 holes in it. The army walked with shoes on and smoked inside. How is that respectful? The day of the attack was chosen carefully to kill as many Sikhs as possible and the government wanted to kill the freedom movement of Sikhs. This is why all the literature, history books were burnt and the major holy place and all other Gurdwaras were destroyed. This was an attack to destroy Sikh religion and Sikh authority. Name of Sant Jarnail Singh was just a mere excuse to hide their wrong deeds. Sikhi will always stay alive and name "Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala" shall live forever.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

2) people say sant jee is shaheed. and some also say theyre waiting for someone that looks like sant jee to come up so they can use him. and others say sant jee was reborn again into a gursikh family and this is the reason people say sant jee is still jinda.

this is not true. ask a brahmgiani like baba takur singh jee. he will tell you sant jee is not. he has also said sant jee will be back soon. baba jee has also said sant jee has full white beard so the reborn thing cant be true. and the comment about getting someone that looks like sant jee is made up by haters....plain and simple.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Admin Note: Please no one discuss this topic and please stick to the post. Seems like not many people are interested in "Sikh of the Century" who woke up the Panth.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Bijla Singh in the top you posted you missed some crucial parts which I felt should be added.

1) If the Indian government felt that they had done no wrong why was it that they disallowed Amnesty International from entering Punjab. An organization which is welcome AROUND THE WORLD. And is given full permission by the United Nations to roam in and out of ANY city in the world. It is a organization which's basis is on Human Rights and they felt they had to see the situation before giving the Indian government permission and support to carry out Operation BlueStar.

2) If they Indian government was only trying to kill the terrorists ( Which according to them were only the Taksali's Singh following SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE, jathedar of the Damdami Taksal) NOT the rest of the sangat that was in the ALL of Amritsar at the time. Then why did they rape innocent Singhnyan. Why did they lock all the young childen in a room in which they were starved and left to die of thirst. Why was it that when they followed the killings of all those innocent GurSikhs they did it in such heinous ways that noperson was to have died without suffering. By rapping a Singh's body with tires then bathing them in Gasoline at which time for amusement they set fire to those Singh's. Why is it that they could still justify their actions buy putting all the blame on a Mahapurkh, SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE and expect to get away with it. Which they DID!! The Death is Indra Gandhi is not suitable punishment for the crime. Adolf Hitler had the oppertunity to attack the Vatican City b

ut he DID NOT!! Being the mass murderor that he was he still felt restraint from carrying out an attack on a holy place such as that!! But Indra Gandhi did not.

We do not have the right to forgive and forget the actions of the Indian government, which I have seen happened so often.

If I have made ANY mistakes during this post I ask for the forgiveness from WAHEGURU and from the Sangat.

When I was a very lil kid, I did the darshan of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale along with my grandmother...

He was very charismatic person ...I still remember that time ..he instructed my maaji to take off ring from my finger as he said it obstructs the flow of blood into the finger and hence effects the growth of it....

^_^ Rest to S.J.S.B. Ji

Raj Karega Khalsa

Guest stopsingh2

The Baba is a legend. You only get a Sikh like him once in a blue moon.

He was a charasmatic preacher and did a lot of good in Punjab.

He also stood in battle during Bluestar unlike Longowal, Tohra and co who surrendered like the weak cowards they were with their hands in the air.

One interesting thing after Bluestar there were a few occassions where rumours had it that Baba Bhindranwale would appear at a certain place. The military and police would surround such locations for days. If as they claim he was Shaheed then I wonder why the military and police took these rumours so seriously.

What can I say he was the greatest Sikh leader of modern times. Stayed true to his word and fought against the enemies of Sikhism never running away from the battlefield, giving his life up while defending sri harmandir sahib.

The most imporantant and lasting contribution he has made is not in life but in death. Hardly anyone knew about him and his mission prior to operation blue star. Now every Sikh youth who wants to quit drugs, smoking, alcohol, etc can look at Sant Bhindranwale as a lion role model.

We can also look back at history, read relevant articles and see the facts from the lies and propaganda the Indian govt had spread about him and his followers. The truth comes out eventually over time.