Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale

LiL kHaRkHoO

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I just heard some stuff about Sant ji recently, my parents use to go listen to his vichaars, and the singhs would take their positions on the balconies, rooftop, with Rifles, AK-47's, pistols, etc. :lol:

Santji had alot of josh/power/anger in his voice, that could change a person's life forever.

While back, when my dad use to cut his dhari, he met Bhindranwale, and Santji said, "Badi sohni shakal aa, amaee kyon bagadi aa?" LOL. Translation: "You got such a nice face, why do you screw it up?" He said he felt pretty stupid. Has a full dhara now.

Also, whenever Santji was in hajoori of the sangat, the singhs were afraid to read bani, cuz whoever made a mistake santji would point him out, and give him a few cold words, lol. So you had to make sure you got all your lagaa matraa correct.

Whenever santji use to come to a pind for parchaar, the whole pind would be exited, and leave work just to be there, some would be so scared to even come, thinking there would be a shoot-out. lol :( :wub: :)

I'm sure there are alot more.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Sangat Jio I have a benti. I have read the above messages and have seen that people are expressing their views on a very contriversial issue. Just to avoid contreversy I ask with FULL respect to the sangat that you keep your opinion on the subject to yourselves. Please only post about the life of Sant Ji. I have seen that there are many AMAZING ones out there from people who have had Sant Ji's darshan. I hope I don't sound like im trying to be an admin or anything its just a benti(request).

Bhull Chuk Maaf Sangat Jio

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Sangat Jio I have a benti. I have read the above messages and have seen that people are expressing their views on a very contriversial issue. Just to avoid contreversy I ask with FULL respect to the sangat that you keep your opinion on the subject to yourselves. Please only post about the life of Sant Ji. I have seen that there are many AMAZING ones out there from people who have had Sant Ji's darshan. I hope I don't sound like im trying to be an admin or anything its just a benti(request).

Bhull Chuk Maaf Sangat Jio

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Don't worry man, all posts will be positive, any negative or controversial posts will most likely be put under moderation or deleted by the ADMIN.

Everyone post more!!

Bhul chuk muaf.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

People have really different ideas about santji. i personally believe that he was Guruji da banda who preached about Gurusikhi. he wasn't interested in politics and wasn't power hungry. it is the indian government that messed up.

iam currently reading a book with his speeches. and i am really impressed. i will post the name of the book later.

pranaam shaheeda nu ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!