Who Should Sikhs Seek Help?

Guest Confused Sikh

Guest Confused Sikh

Dear Sadh Sangat ji..

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh....

I just came from Gurudwara Sahib and saw an animated movie, "Bhai Taru Singh".. Its a great movie. In the movie they showed, how people (from all religions) used to goto sikhs, if they were in trouble..

But I have a qestion. Who should sikhs go to if they are in problem? Agar sikh hi aapni betiyaan (daughters) nu torture krn, ohna nu maaran (beat), ohna nu gallan (abuse) krn, then kis di help layee jave?? I am praying from last more than2 years, but nothing happened as of yet.....

Plsssss is sikh di madad kro.... Is sikh nu dolaan to bcha lo.....

Many Thanks....

Sikhs should go to Waheguru (God) for help, and those that are sent by God, such as professionals.

Don't ever give up penji, as we sometimes think God is not doing anything to help, but sometimes we too have to speak louder to get heard. Or it takes bit of time to get there. Don't think God is not with you, they are always with you, and they will listen if you put all your faith into them, don't doubt waheguru.

Do simran, keep doing simran all the time. Any of these, paat, simran, listening to shabads,that makes you put your faith and trust in waheguru. But dont stress yourself out at the same time, as if you are going through so much, you need to be able to think with straigth mind, even though it's very difficult.

Honsla kadi ni chadna penji, waheguru sunegeh.

You can contact a number of organisations to get help, and please don't be afraid to contact them, they treat everything in confidence, One penji mentioned Kaurageous .com in another post. There is also Sikh Helpline, Sikh Awareness Society, Coreproject.

If there are other organisations for sikh females in these situations then others please write them on here, as I forget the names and contact details please.

Guru Granth Sahib Page 48

ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਹਰਿ ਭਜੁ ਸਦਾ ਇਕ ਰੰਗਿ

मेरे मन हरि भजु सदा इक रंगि ॥

Mere man har bẖaj saḏā ik rang.

O my mind, vibrate and meditate forever on the Lord, with single-minded love.

ਘਟ ਘਟ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਰਵਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਦਾ ਸਹਾਈ ਸੰਗਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

घट घट अंतरि रवि रहिआ सदा सहाई संगि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Gẖat gẖat anṯar rav rahi▫ā saḏā sahā▫ī sang. ||1|| rahā▫o.

He is contained deep within each and every heart. He is always with you, as your Helper and Support. ||1||Pause||

When I used to feel very low and felt nothing was happening, I used to listen to this shabad.