The Significance Of 5

There actually many a times where the 5 eliments are mentioned in Bhai Gurdas Ji diaa vaara and in Dasam Baani.

There's a pankte which goes something like: punj tat kar sriste saaje

the 5th one is your soul. Bhai Gurdas Ji writes that after making the body, God himself sat inside of it. So this 'might' be the 5th one.

"panch parvan panch darga pave maan.. " Okay don't lafff.. I know i got it wrong... but very similar quote comes in our gurbani.. I think it has to do something with 5 :D

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

when i gave this tuk in this post one guru ka pyaraa deleted my post rolleyes.gif

no hard feelings wubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gif

Moderator's Note: Waheguru ji, the post was deleted because it was leading the topic elsewhere, and the

meaning for that tuk is wrong. Sorry for any confusions. wubb.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vicky veerji: it is "punch parvaan, punch pardhaan, punchey paave dhargeh maan"<<< in japji sahib and as i think it is "punch" and not "punj"=5 may b it means same

but meri budhi anoosaar "punch" means oho jo pooraan honge oho parvaaan honge, and ohi guru di ghargaah vich maan haseel karnge

and it can also mean "punch"=5 then it can mean tht who ve these 5 chors in griff and they get then pooran gursikh

bhull chukk maaf kardena ji

tuhadi sis

guru fateh ji