1. Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
  2. Lower back pain
  3. Stress / Anxiety
  4. Thinning hair / Hair Loss
  5. Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
  6. Groin / Testicular Pain
  7. Peyronie's disease
  8. Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

I have a question what if i already have all those above side effects from past actions? will the body balance out again eventually or have i ruined it forever?.... very rarely now i only have nocturnal emissions like once in 2-3months thanks to sikhi.... but i get a few of those side effects afterwards....

• 2 weeks later...

http://khojee.wordpr...tional-support/

There is the kind of energy in the body, that, once it's gone it's gone, and it can never be recovered. There is other energy that can be healed. so it depends on the extremes of a person's indulgence. but generally i say why not?

Veerji, Does this recipe help in meditation? Can you explain what is 'charay mugaj' or what it is called in english. Also how much of each ingredient is needed.

Obsessing over doing it, or not doing it are BOTH unhealthy. Boy or girl, this body God gave you has some natural functions it was designed to need to be fulfilled one way or the other. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Sexuality is a powerful force, you can't stop it, you can only guide it in a healthy and positive manner. If you try to close it off, you are just going to get messed up about it and obsess even more. Just keep things in balance.

no idea about how much is needed. just try different amounts. in english the ingredients are poppy seeds, almonds, and maybe melon seeds?? In indian stores when you go to the section that has bagged ingredients the names may be written in both languages. it provides nutritional support for mental fatigue. so it helps for people who do intense meditation or intense studying. but if it's just normal amounts of meditation i don't know if it would make a difference.

• 3 years later...
Guest Gurmukh

Over the years I wondered as to what should I do to get rid of this evil of mine. Obviously it was quite hard for me to get a hold over it instantly, but yes with the recitation of gurbani(paaths) along with meditation n Simran, I now have good resistance. By this I don't mean completely restrained, but to a great extent...If I was asked to utter a hard and fast rule that could help in restraining it, I would say "MEDITATION". This is something completely magical n divine..hope these lines would help u