Dreaming About Amrit

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Sadh sangat ji, i been having dreams lately. In each dream i have taken amrit and i see my life totally changed for the better. I been feeling like something is missing since everything is very stable in my life at the moment, thanks to waheguru.

I actually took Amrit when i was 10 years old in india and kept it for 2 years but had to give it up when i came to UK. Family didn't help much, they just said u shud give up amrit cos its gonna be hard here.

Please can u tell me about my dream and advice cos i want to take Amrit sometime next year as there are things i have to work out.

My daddi ji has been Amritdhari for about 75 years or maybe more

My sister who took Amrit with me when we were kids is still Amritdhari

Give up amrit?

re-take amrit?

Can't keep amrit?

What is all this? Amrit is not a thing that you can give up. It's not something which u can't keep. Amrit is what keeps you!

By giving up REHIT you indeed made a big mistake. You had given your head to Satguru Nanak when you took amrit. Did u froget that?? The best thing which u can do now is to go to Punj Pyare "immediatly"

Do NOT wait any longer. By denouncing Amrit, you are just putting ur back on Guru Sahib.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh.. ^_^

i have the same situation virji... i'm not amritdhari right now...but was when i was like 7... well in my case i was forced to take amrit by the bording school i was in..but it was for my own good..at the time...although when i came out of bording school and started living with my parents i took off my shiri-sahib.. and then i didn want to hurt guru ji by taking off everything one at a time....thats just the way i thought when i was a kid...well i asked my parents if i should give up amrit, 'cause i didn want to disrespect guru ji by not following the rehit...

but now ji..since i have grown up i'm planning on taking amrit again.... 'cause i think i can handel it now...

Now virji...o think it's great that you want to take amrit... and if you can keep your rehit... and follow whatever guru ji has said...from my prespective you should take amrit... especially when you're getting signs like that in your dreams, waheguru ji i think that's wonderfull.....

but make a choise that you yourself are going to be satisfied with... guru kirpa you'll make the right onw...

i wish you luck virgi.

bhul chuk muaaf ji...^_^

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh pray.gif

soggs ji.. i'll do the same thing.... but at that time i was young .. had no knowledge.. i relise mymistake now.... but was my idea of disrespecting guru ji wrong... 'cause i was young ji...still am...but i relise my mistake now...

but waheguuru ji... i'll talk to the punj peyare....

bhul chuk muaaf..

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Sadh sangat ji, i been having dreams lately. In each dream i have taken amrit and i see my life totally changed for the better. I been feeling like something is missing since everything is very stable  in my life at the moment, thanks to waheguru.

Please can u tell me about my dream and advice cos i want to take Amrit sometime next year

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

guru pyareooo dont wait for a SECOND rolleyes.gif where ever u get take amrit dont wait, the dreams wich are comming that means u have got kirpa of gurujee dont wait bro for a YEAR :D its toooooooooooooooo longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

dreams ^_^ dreams mellow.gif dreams ^_^ dreams ^_^ dreams ^_^ dreams ^_^ dreams

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Waheguru ji!! :D Man I can't praise amrit enough, before taking amrit I was soooooo hesitant, everyone kept telling me its hard to find a professional amritdhari girl, and so on, and how its hard to get a job, etc. But I never even thought about that stuff, once you have the yearning for amrit within you, you don't care what people say, all you care about is what your father, Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj would say!! wubb.gifwubb.gif

I know this other singh from around here who's also wanting to take amrit in a week or so. Man the feeling you get after you take amrit is amazing!! You shouldn't delay!!

Don't say WHY, say WAHEGURU!! :D

Bhul chuk maaf!!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

may i say something........

like i think Amrit should only be given to ppl how are above 16 or 18...because i know of many kids who once took amrit and then did not follow the commitment.....BUT it does not happen always that way....some hold the Rehit up all along....

so what do you guys think?