Ottawa Smagaam

samosasingh

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

Gursikho jeeo, Sangat of Ottawa humbly requests your company in celebrating our SatGuroo's - Sree Guru Granth Saahib Jee's - 400th anniversary.

Program has been arranged to provide a unique opportunity to rinse our whole being with SatGuroo Jee's Gurbani....aha!...let me share the details:

Anticipation, josh, pyaar, udeek-kar-odeenee, increases day by day with daily AsaaDeeVaar Keertans...till September 1st...

Gursikhs arrive in batches in the evening of September 1st.

September 2nd: 3am to 5am: AsaaDeeVaar Keertan

6am to .... : Sehaj Paath

Sodar and Keertan in the evening.

September 3rd: Ammritvelaa

5am - 7am: AsaaDeeVaar Keertan

8am to ... : Sehaj Paath

Sodar and Keertan in the evening

September 4th: Ammritvelaa

6am - 11am: AsaaDeeVaar Keertan

2pm to ... : Sehaj Paath

Sodar in the evening

Sehaj Paath to continue all day

September 5th: Sehaj Paath bhog at 6am

Dinus Suhelaa: Keertan after bhog all day till 8pm.

Besides all this drenching in Gurbani-russ, those who are yet without access to SatGuru's treasure of Ammrit-Naam will get THE CHANCE OF LIFETIME to trade their head for Naam at AMMRIT SINCHAAR. This program will begin right after Sehaj Paath Bhog on the 5th.

Gursikho jeeo, we are without any virtue and have nothing that we could offer you...but we appeal to your well-known character of tending to the poor...and humbly pray at your feet....please do bless us with your company. Ottawa desperately needs a spark to kindle the Gursikhi-Jot in our hearts...it will only be possible if Gursikhs engu

lf us in their midst. We await your darshan jeeo...desperately...Please don't give any thought to our avguns...political alignments...jathebandees...etc...and just come to bless us with your love.

Sincerely...

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

hfdjkkgfvlk

im hearing mixed reports... is there a program tomorrow or no???

we called the gurdwara, and they said there's abslutely no program tomorrow.. what's going on man.. this thing isn't feeling organized... i wanna go, but i truly don't wanna be up at 2, and go to gurdwara and hafta come back home and still be hugnry for the keertan.

please clarify.. reallllly wanna go.

Guest noonespecial

who cares about you loser...

What about me? I'm flying god knows how many hours and I was PLANNING on going to the Rainsbai, but apparently it's cancelled!! What am I gonna do the last night? My flight leaves at 7 AM on Monday. I wanna do something SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!

Talk to some people and get something organized chittarpoonj!

...otherwise this will be my first and LAST trip your crappy lil' town.

wjkk wjkf !!

as you are aware, the kirtan starts from 6 am - 8 pm.

we might be running a bit late that day, but dont worry, today, we got everything straight ( internet connections etc. ) so the broadcast should be up fast for tomorrow's dhin sohilla.

wjkk wjkf

( for information about the smagaam, plz contact Harpeet Singh Ji at 613 - 271 - 1460, not the Gurdwara, and what do u mean, the rainsbai is cancelled ??????? Theres going to be a Dhin Sohilla )