Gurbani Grammar ( Gurbani Viyakaran) Post 1

With respect to the point you are making about lecture 16, I think, he is explaining how the Ucharan (pronunciation) of haha (Consonant H ) in done when there is matra of sihari (symbol of vowel i _ in short sound) before haha

yh, thas obvious, but its rong. he dont say the haha proply.. he is turning it into summin else... as in, makin it sound lyka laav.. its good vids! dont get me rong! but, unless the word is a mool shabad, and the last letter aint a haha, u dont pronunce the lagaa. if its been exended, like gaavehe, (with bindi as the teacher sez), then u pronunce the lagaa on the end of the word.. (>omnly ifitsa haha).

like the word deha. (no kanna), as in safal deha naanak har har naan lei, most ppl sat dehe, with a slight sihaari sound, or jus drop it off all together.. changes meaning.. :/

my only point was that he says a haha nu sihaari, as if its gota laav. so its not ryt..

its k, cuz geting too much into the pronuncian, and enounciation, well... we will obv miss the point of doing the bani.

but he is teachin it... so, he shud no..

and, which ones are the vids with chundh bundh??? i jus want u to point out the vids cuz its alot to watch all at once.. :)