words of SGGS

DhadiMania

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

i agree with you all that ladivaar saroop should be there, words shouldn't be seperated..but now it's done is done..and everything is in hukam..i know some one who doesn't bow to guru ji cuz they are not in ladisaroop..which is not right in my opinion...mother either wears western cloth or indian cloth her heart would be the same..her love would be the same..for her kids..

and mehtab singh ji ..instead of believeing in people stories and comments..why don't u ask guru ji ..and he will tell you..

bhul chuk maafi jeooo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

and mehtab singh ji ..instead of believeing in people stories and comments..why don't u ask guru ji ..and he will tell you..

that is so true. with the age of kaljug, people make their own rules. how do you know its right?

your an amritdhari, khalsa ji now, you dont follow anyone other than the guru, all you need to do is a hukamnama from maharaj, do ardas, keep up with the simran and rehat, and your fine. simple as that. and then you'll distinguish from what right and whats wrong.

Bijla Singh,

what you say is about Bhai Mani Singh Ji was involved is exactly how it is writtedn in t Panth Parkash by Rattan Singh Bhangu. It mentions in there that Bhai Mani Singh knew he was going to be shaeed in this way becasue of what he did and he accepted it willingly. But the problem is why didn't the Sikhs at that time change it and banned it outright if this is true. There are a lot of wrong and right things in Panth Parkash, I have yet to read Bhai Randhir Singh Ji's works on it., will be soon. :e: