Amritvela Scary?

Guest Lost

After doing nitnem after amritvela I start to get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't explain and it scares me sometimes. It doesn't happen all the time it's just there and I don't know how to describe it other than it is scary. Not sure what I'm asking but has anyone experienced this or something like this when you first started to wake up and do simran/jaap at amritvela?

It's not really when I'm doing path or simran, it's just around amritvela I get a feeling that drives my thinking and I concentrate on the unknown and our "condition" on this planet or in this world. I'm not entirely sure but the way I see it is I may be getting scared of change or embracing sach? I can't really put a finger on what the feeling is but I've felt this over some time (occasional occurrence but it's mostly the same feeling when it does happen)... I guess I'm finally just typing it out here to write out how I exactly feel to help myself better understand what it is and see if anyone else has felt this.

Guest AKL995

I sometimes get an extremely strange experience during my nap after amritvela as though my soul is being pulled from my body... I knw i'm not imagining it because the force feels so strong and has occured many times. I'm not sure if it feels good or bad lol

Anyone know what this is... it may be nothing I don't know.

is it a feeling of a pull down to below your naval area? if so, that's normal. or if it's a feeling of a build up of energy, that's also normal. the general principle to follow is to just keep japping naam and any feeling that comes up is normal, no matter how strange it seems. just don't focus on the feeling too much, instead focus on naam. these various transformations in your body and brain will happen at different stages and all the changes that need to occur will just happen by themselves. no need to be scared.

Amrit Vela , is the best I got the same "strange" feeling as well - and that is nothing less than the truth.. this feeling you describe as "scary" isn´t real scary, because it is the truth, and everyone is scared about the truth... but if you keep doing, this "strange" not scary feeling will change to pure happiness.. Realization. I can´t describe it , our Guru Ji´s already did a great job, in describing in their bani.

are u scared then u get the feeling, or are u scared of the feeling itself??

it cud be the energy sorting and prepering ur bhanda for amrit.

it could also be your mind tricking u.. more often than not, its this with AV beginners. like with me.

people also say, their mind shows them horrible things too.. the 5 evils try n stop you.

Guest _1310G_

if you dont mind me asking what time do you wake up.. do you just do gurmantar for hour or do you do nitname too.. If anybody can answer .. plz. . is it ok if I wake up 2am wash my face and do naam jaap in bad for hour and then go back to sleep and get at 5am then take a bath and do the nitname..

ur posta get up >for< 3am. (to start with).. so 2:30, get redy etc.AV is in the last peher of the night. we posta giv our 2.4 hours, then do our nitnem.. tbh, do as much naam simran as u fel to do.. then wen u feel you have finished, then do nitnem.. som people get up at 12:30 and do naam simran. cuz thas how much they feel it for. then its nitnem time.. but vadh tau vadh, till 6pm generally, its when ur nitnem shud be done. i personally like to do it as the sun comes up.. and nam simran before. this what i used to do.. gota get back into it..

No man, you just think it is scary but it isn´t sacry at all..

i cant figure out if u mean this to me or not? : ?

its av! its poppin!! but most beginners see all their augun first.. this s one of the first things that happens.. but not to everyone..