Sikh Youth Commitee In Toronto/brampton?

N30S1NGH

I am starting this thread after being inspired by sikh youth uk for their excellent seva on anand karaj. The events surrounding anand karaj maryada leads me to question-

is there any centralized Sikh Youth Body in Toronto/Brampton/Peel to deal with education of anand karaj and upholding the maryada of anand karaj? If so, how can i be part of the team?

I understand there is Sikh activism network so on and so forth but it appears these guys are only focused on political activism part of sikh i.e- human rights abuses 1984 etc.

May be we can work together with organizers of Sikh Activism network as unit. Can i get organizers of sikh activism to post their thoughts?

We need Sikh Youth body backed up by senior singhs who do panj pyares di seva who can address panthic issues- anand karaj/beadhi of sri guru granth sahib and doing so in panthic circle follow centralized- sri akaal takth sahib maryada.

Most of time, it's educating committee members of gurdwara first to uphold the maryada and through them provide education (forms/presentation all the resources) of Anand Karaj.