Baba Ramdev Supports Operation Bluestar Memorial

Azaad

guys this yoga mug is only giving support 2 sikhs regarding the memorial, so that he can get return favours in the shape of votes/support from the fake jathedar bhai harnam singh of damdami taksal for ramdevs corruption agitation on august 9th, pathetic!

when bhai harnam singh of damdami taksal is involved, wat do u expect

Bro, Baba Harnam Singh Ji, Mukhi Damdami Taksal, Jatha Bhindra-Mehta has put in a lot of time and energy to get this project off the ground. If it wasn't for him there would be no memorial. head of sgpc Makar has been totally opposed to such memorial form the outset, and has prevented it becoming reality for so long, but the persistance of Baba Harnam Singh has paid dividends.

Give him a chance at least. If you dont want to say anything good about him then dont say anything bad either.

I'm sure that Sant Jarnail Singh or Baba Thakur SIngh would not approve of these words towards Baba Harnam Singh. Benti.

Bro, Baba Harnam Singh Ji, Mukhi Damdami Taksal, Jatha Bhindra-Mehta has put in a lot of time and energy to get this project off the ground. If it wasn't for him there would be no memorial. head of sgpc Makar has been totally opposed to such memorial form the outset, and has prevented it becoming reality for so long, but the persistance of Baba Harnam Singh has paid dividends.

Give him a chance at least. If you dont want to say anything good about him then dont say anything bad either.

I'm sure that Sant Jarnail Singh or Baba Thakur SIngh would not approve of these words towards Baba Harnam Singh. Benti.

i c ur point bro, but ask urself also, wat wud Sant bhindrawale and Baba Thakur Singh say to the way Harnam Singh bootlicks the evil badals and their reluctant support for rajoana too (if memory serves me correct). Also didnt Bhai rajoana also say something in khilaaf(disapproval) regarding sant samaj etc in his letters, regarding trust issues (correct me if im wrong guys).Im pretty sure i cant be the only 1 who sees harnam singhs face on sikh channel n jus change it straight away.

i c ur point bro, but ask urself also, wat wud Sant bhindrawale and Baba Thakur Singh say to the way Harnam Singh bootlicks the evil badals and their reluctant support for rajoana too (if memory serves me correct).

Bruv, do you honestly think that Sant jarnail SIngh didnt know what the Akalis were all about? They were the same as the Badals, only care about the vote and power. But Sant Ji in his wisdom, knew that without a united front, it would have been more difficult to achieve the objectives theywanted to. Same with Baba Harnam Singh Ji, he is shrewd enough to know that a certain amount of compromise has to be done to get access to wider Sikh sangat.

I had no idea who Baba Ramdev is. Just by scanning his Wikipedia page, he seems like a sketchy dude; suspected involvement in prohibited activities, corruption, and links to BJP and even worse, RSS.

His dhari is nice though.

However, just because he says he supports this doesn't mean we should all be happy. You guys feel that since he supports this monument, we should go around telling everyone that "Oh, Baba Ramdev supports this. You should to". That's not how it works. Anyway, do you really want to tell everyone that this mad sketchy guy is supporting us? And honestly, with links to RSS, he's not supporting this because he feels it's the right thing, he definately has some hidden agenda

Interestingly his comments about sant bhindrawale :-

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala is a great human being who sacrificed his life following the Sikh legacy of sacrificing life for a bigger cause,” he added.

From Punjab news line

By Sukhpal Kaur

AMRITSAR: Yoga guru Ramdev has sparked another controversy announcing support to the Bluestar memorial. Congress Legislature Party leader Sunil Jakhar condemning Baba’s stand said, by supporting such memorials, Ramdev is supporting the radicals and vitiating the integrity of the country.

Ramdev who was on a visit to Darbar Sahib, Amritsar is trying to garner suppoty for his anti-corruption campaign and black money stashed abroad. “Those who lost their lives for the cause of ‘religion’ during Operation Bluestar are martyrs. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala is a great human being who sacrificed his life following the Sikh legacy of sacrificing life for a bigger cause,” he added.

Welcoming the decision of SGPC to set up the martyrs memorial, Ramdev said, every community has the right to build memorials for those who have dedicated and sacrificed their life for the cause of religion. “The political parties should not involve themselves issuing such statements against the martyrs’ memorial hurting the sentiments of the Sikh community,” he further added.

Meeting after Damdami Taksal chief Harnam Singh Dhumma, Ramdev said, “I have visited the site, it is a memorial. It will be an inspiration to the forthcoming generations.”

Talking about 1984 carnage, he said, “ It is a big blot on the country. Congress unleashed a reign of terror against the Sikh community and to hide this hideous act of theirs, the party appointed a Sikh prime minister who is a weak man. I am astonished that even a Sikh PM has not been able toget justice for the community notwithstanding the fact that in 2002 Gujarat witnessed anti-Muslim riots, and missionary nuns were raped in Orissa have not been denied justice.”

Lashing out at the Pranab Mukherjee , the Yoga guru said, “ The black money stashed abroad which belongs to 121 crore Indians could not have happened without permission of the finance minister. Selecting Pranab as presidential candidate, Congress has rubbed salt on the wounds of Indian masses.”

“ The government is not serious to bring back the black money and the investigation agencies, such as CBI, CAG, all dance to the tunes of the government. We are having the support of 400 MPs. We will launch andolan from August 9 at the Ram Lila maidan.”

Meanwhile, Harnam Singh promised to give his support to Ramdev for the August 9 andolan. Others present on the occasion were Bhai Harnam Singh, Bhai Jarnail Singh, Bhai Palwinder Singh, Bhai Gurpeet Singh, Daljeet Singh etc.

Ramdev also paid obeisance at Akal Takht.

If Baba Ramdev isn't corrupt as some people portray him as then respect to him.

I am a cynic though, it's just my nature I guess. In some cases it's always good and safe to question an individual's intentions. I believe this is one of them.

Again, if Baba Ramdev is being sincere, respect.

Also, Chatanga bro, Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa also said that these akalis who claim to occupy the seat of shaheeds are all just living off a lie and aren't really Akalis themselves. He said he would never drink or eat from their houses. He exposed them quite well in a few of his speeches.

I will try to find the exactly video i'm talkign about.

Also, Chatanga bro, Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa also said that these akalis who claim to occupy the seat of shaheeds are all just living off a lie and aren't really Akalis themselves. He said he would never drink or eat from their houses. He exposed them quite well in a few of his speeches.

I know which speech you are talking about, but even though some Akalis were openly against SJS, he still stood by them for the greater good of the panth.