Baba Ramdev Supports Operation Bluestar Memorial

Azaad

Chatanga Jee, I feel it would have been better if Sant Samaj had contested the SGPC elections independently. Now their reputation has been greatly tarnished by joining hands with badal. The badal sarkar is thinking on making Saini as the dgp of punjabi police. Alams wife was given MLA ticket during the elections. At first they tried to trick people by changing her name so she would not be found out, but people soon realized it was Alam's wife. No way on earth would Sant jee have approved of such an alliance between Sants and badal(who collaborates with the killers of the Sikhs)

Jonny Jee, read your history, is this the 1st time the panth has had to make a pact with panth dushman who had blood of sikhs on thier hands?

So now if someone makes a prediction about the future based on past events they are all knowing?

Common sense is severely lacking in our community

He could have said "I predict, or I think...but no, he written as matter of fact:

Actions speak louder than words and in 5 years the situation in Punjab will be the same and we will be crying about the same problems. Nothing will change.

Pehlvan is saying that as fact. it is not a prediction.

Come on bro! we both know what context these posts are made in, no matter what words he chose.

Exactly. We know the context, so why are you attacking the guy on not saying "I predict"?

Ok,let me say this.

Tomorrow you look at the weather. It is 80% chance of rain. Somebody on the street asks you what the weather is, and you say, "it's gonna rain tomorrow", according to your argument, you know the future.

Exactly. We know the context, so why are you attacking the guy on not saying "I predict"?

Ok,let me say this.

Tomorrow you look at the weather. It is 80% chance of rain. Somebody on the street asks you what the weather is, and you say, "it's gonna rain tomorrow", according to your argument, you know the future.

because he is saying it like it is fact, as i ve explained before.

re : the weather, i'm not going to say to anyone its going to rain, what im going to say is that "there is 80% chance of rain as has been forecast by the Met Office."

because he is saying it like it is fact, as i ve explained before.

re : the weather, i'm not going to say to anyone its going to rain, what im going to say is that "there is 80% chance of rain as has been forecast by the Met Office."

So in your life, you are telling me that you have NEVER said "it's going to rain"?

Or even like "that show is going to be on tomorrow". What if it gets canceled? What if there's a power outage? You can't seriously expect me to believe that you say "the show is supposed to be on tomorrow according to the tv schedule"

If so you must be a pain in the neck to talk to in real life, your sentences are crazy long

OMG this thread went so off topic lol

Welcome to Sikhsangat.

So in your life, you are telling me that you have NEVER said "it's going to rain"?

Or even like "that show is going to be on tomorrow". What if it gets canceled? What if there's a power outage? You can't seriously expect me to believe that you say "the show is supposed to be on tomorrow according to the tv schedule"

What I would say is that "such and such a prog is scheduled to be aired..."

If so you must be a pain in the neck to talk to in real life, your sentences are crazy long

Lol, a pain in the neck, i like that.

the reason that i have made my point is for the same reason, that some people say " Khalistan will never work,,,it will be taken over by pakistan...we will kill oursleves fighting for power..." etc

I ask them the same, HOW DO YOU KNOW? They dont, it is just their own opinion, just as it is mine, that Khalistan can survive as a state.

Same with Pehlvan saying everything will be the same in 5 years time. He doesnt know it will be, and i dont know that it will.

Bottom line is , all i am saying is give Sant Samaj a chance to do something.

What I would say is that "such and such a prog is scheduled to be aired..."

Lol, a pain in the neck, i like that.

the reason that i have made my point is for the same reason, that some people say " Khalistan will never work,,,it will be taken over by pakistan...we will kill oursleves fighting for power..." etc

I ask them the same, HOW DO YOU KNOW? They dont, it is just their own opinion, just as it is mine, that Khalistan can survive as a state.

Same with Pehlvan saying everything will be the same in 5 years time. He doesnt know it will be, and i dont know that it will.

Bottom line is , all i am saying is give Sant Samaj a chance to do something.

You sound like a kid who has just discovered the nuances of the English language and is just experimenting. Any mature person would understand that what I said was a prediction/opinion based on what has happened in the past and what is happening now (as I said before and has been explained to you by singher23, but you keep repeating the same things). Is it a fact ?.....of course not, because it has NOT happened and is therefore not verifiable !!! Why are you arguing about something so obvious ?

But, I think you probably know this as you use language the same way (ie. "having SS there on the byline is going to be a positive step for the welfare of the Panth"........."I am sure that we will see results in favour of the Panth").

Maybe the real reason for your posts is you are frustrated that every day we see the news from Punjab which shows the direction things are going......Punjab government killing our youth and not punishing the guilty, sticking up for SS Saini in the High Court, saying that there will be no pictures in the 1984 memorial. And, inspite of this you are trying to convince us that everything is OK and that Sikhs should stick with Badal. Incredible !!!

Time is something that we do NOT have......it has been 28 years. The waters of Punjab are getting dirtier, the demographics are changing fast. Sikhi is finishing in Punjab.