Any Sikh Nerd Out There? Got A Question?

1013GURUJI

A+ is a very basic certification and only useful if you are targeting computer technician/technical support jobs.

If you are interested in networking then I would suggest you take CCNA certification. But like Shameshere said work experience is what counts but certifications will definitely give some advantage over other applicants with similar work experience.

everybody knows that in IT lots of people fake experience to get in.....anyway right now I am doing Manual Testing and I find it Bit Boring .. I wanted to switch to networking and hardware .. What are you thoughts..

Well in the UK they do check references from previous employers and from the kind of questions they ask you in the interview they can find out if you really know your stuff. I myself work in databases.

Are you based in the USA or still in India?

One good thing about networking is that it is something that cannot be offshored to India like other IT jobs can, so it has good job security.