Bhagat Ravidass And Ravidassias.

since Vienna sant Rama band murder case, all Dakota respected and follow the traditions of sikhism. But fundamentalists broken the heart of Dakota as sant was killed in the presence of Sri guru granth saheb ji.

All Dakota not dakota changed by phone few words.

All dalits

Where public believes truth serves known Sach Khans that is in village ball.

No provide proof, this thread has been moved into 'Intellectual Discussion' now back up your statement with evidence. You seem the sort of guy who believes in the illuminati/new world order otherwise.

niranjan, congress cheif secretaruy of panjab was a hardcore nirankari and behind the amritsar kand.

• 2 weeks later...

they always had backbone even from times of the gurus and panj pyaareh but they lacked organisation, all these jatt songs reeks of insecurity where as chamar song celebrate their rise against adversity. personally im no fan of this sort of music. as for bringing them back to sikhi i think it maybe a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

it is very difficult to get people back after they have made up their mind, learn from it and move on and try not make the same mistakes again.

Why are you on a sikh forum then?

All these caste issues show why India will always be a third world nation. It's no different than Africa and the tribalism there. Lot's of westerners come to India to learn about the religions formed in India like Sikhism, Hinduism and Buddhism, but the people in India are all about me, me and me! The mentality will never change!

India is not a nation, and Sub Saharan Africa is less tribal than India as the people have forgotten their identity and love JEEEEESSUUUUS.

The main issue there is racial, i.e arab vs black, or dutch vs black.

I guess this is also because of the fact that a large portion of west africa is only Bantu, east africa does have tribal problems but it's nowhere near the scale of India.

Before someone brings up 'Rwanda' it was Churchill the bringer of the Bengal Famine of WW2 who said people scream at Chinese Famine but ignore that more people die or live near death in India everyday.

India been that place, and we just gonna bring it up whether that means splitting from that horrendous corporation to do it, well that was already decided in 1984.

100% true, ive always sed this about india. i find it laughable that india/indians think they can compete with china. In china the poor poor ppl have become working class now, workin class have become richer, richer become middle class, middle class have become upper class etc, because china has invested in all/most areas, irrespective of ppls status. Thats y china's economy has boomed n hasnt stopped. India on the other hand is jus a pure racist country, that cant let go of its racist nature. If it isnt caste then its the dark vs light skin thing. As long as brahminism rules india, india can forget bowt becomin a superpower! China has a shockin human rights record n sex selection (back in the day), but now india has overtaken em at this aswel. Not sayin china doesnt have problems with certain ppl in their country (tibetans n muslims uighars etc), but india has tried time n time again 2 kill every non-hindu in india, via pre-planned genocides.

Outside the costal areas of China, it is hell on earth.

Alot of heresay but no actual PROOF, what next? dera sacha sauda supported by bjp? nirankaris supported by congress etc.

The reason this situation arised is because of caste discrimination, lets face it the typical jat cant go a day without cursing the dalits - eg $~@king choora this, chamar that! I think that leaves more impression in the minds and influence more of these people to take on other religions than any dubious heresay links to political parties.

If like them I was not sikh you really think I wud vote badal? lol

If you vote badal you aren't a sikh anyway. And no 'jatts' don't actually go around cursing chamars everyday.

I have removed my comments because , i have been asked politely by isingh1699 in the interests of trying to bring our lost brothers back to sikhi, if my comments have offended anyone then i humbly ask for forgiveness, but still feel i have only stated the truth according to me.

Actually in my previous life i was of jat caste and my family had many chooreh (as you call them) as friends ,and i would say they are one of the the most,open hearted and courages people i have ever met, but most chamars (as you say) i have seen them run, hide in toilets when there has been a awkward situation shall we say, the most coward people i have ever met , whining crying all the time about how hard they have had it because of jats and some are very wealthy here in the uk more than jats, also very devious and untrustworthy, trouble makers so thats why they are not liked, if they grew a pair and stopped crying,kept there word had some honour,they would be taken more seriously, but i have met 1 or 2 that are not like the majority but choora (your words) good people.

Also funny enough i have seen chamars discriminate against chooreh in exactly the same way that they dont like jats doing it to them . so jats chamars etc are as bad as each other, but until we /they stop blaming each other for the past and look to the present and future for the good of both then nothing will change.

Just my experiences no offence said it like how it is.maybe said to much so apologise in advance.

As for Bhagat ji they had no caste because they were /are one and became waheguru ji, who has no caste like it says in shri jaap sahib ji.

Surpisingly I have noticed that whenever I go to my local Ravidass temple (not in the UK) there is a high element of caste put in place. "This is what is wrong with us chamars!" "That chamar, this chamar..." is all you ever hear. They also adhere to the Radha-Soami ideology. Surprisingly they separated themselves from the "jatt" gurugahr (as they see it) on the false pretext that they were victims of discrimination. Never seen the like in the said Gurughar, but when it suits them they all run to the same jatts for a donation to build their gurughar. It's sheer hypocrisy. They even visit the other gurugahr whose committee they accuse of subtle stratification. The big problem are the bhais they call over from India. These guys butter them up extensively. "WHY DOESN'T THE WORLD CALL GURU RAVIDASS GURU OPENLY?????" "GURU RAVIDASS DID THIS DID THAT WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!!!" All the dharnas they sing are plagerised off popular Sikh dharnas glorifying the Gurus and Gurbani. Its sheer hypocrisy and when u say it to their face they retreat beyond "STRATIFICATION AND DISCRIMINATION." One Bhai even went as so far to say that Guru Nanak Dev Ji did not go to sachkhand whilst bathing in Bein but secretly swam to a nearby location where along with GURU (they have made the term a cliche now) Ravidass BHAGAT( and then we have this) Dhaana, Bhagat Kabir along with him birthed IK-ONKAAR. Of course the chamars are bound to go all hypo when no one's explained Sikhi to them in-depth. Their own label is being slapped on their faces and they don't like it. If I shout out chamar I am racist, if however killer chamars sings putt chamara de hes a revolutionary.

• 3 months later...

What is truth? Anybody from any sector of society approached for support, medically or educationally, respected as human and honours as human lb sera dachshund ball.

UK = Daljit Singh Paji ... eh Dera Ballan wale Congressi chamche ne jere masoom Sangat da khoon peere ne

UK = Benti to Admin+Mods that this topic needs highlighting on "What's Happening" as many in our Qaum are sleeping on this issue and the Congress Party's and RSS goal to split an integral part of the Panth away so that Sikhs can be shown to be a minority in East Punjab in 2021 is succeeding. We have SEVEN YEARS LEFT to eradicate artifical divisions within the Panth or we will face severe long term consequences.