Woke Up With A Massive Smile On My Face After A Dream !

Sevadar01

I've always been into Sikhi from a young age.

Uncle Ji that put his hand on my head has stayed with Sant Ji so he is no average Singh. Very deep with knowledge !! I always used to speak to uncle ji about things that were happening globally especially in India against Singhs, so i used to share alot with him hence he knew the love i had anyway.

I look at uncle ji and think to my self that is how a Gursikh Khalsa should be so. It sent a shiver down my spine when he did put his hand on my head and where i used to always think , what will he , she or my work say if i grew my beard. I never even had a second thought. Enough is enough so i started to grow my Dhaara. Maharaj Kirpa my colleagues didnt even mention my beard, It was unreal. Now i constantley feel as if Bappu Ji is always by my side protecting me...Words can not explain the feeling phen ji... Waheguru !!!

ohhhhh right.... becuase i thought it was just one of those things enit... were a 1 guy can just change you... but still well done for sticking to sikhi tho... it really is difficult nowadays man what with society being the way it is and stuff.

having no second thpoughts is the best thing, a clear shot down a good path is the one to go for?

i have the same thing to i always love looking at true singhs and singhnia they look sooo wiked!!

That was a lovely dream, soo nice... Yeah u are lucky so many Sants in ur dream.. Its nice and motivating when I have nice dreams too, instead of the nightmares..It makes u appreciate how beautiful life is. And i felt angry too about the NDTV show, wat a load of idiots. This is 2012? Has the host and the programme directors got no brain or what? Seems like they dont...They are definately not following insaaniyat.

That was a lovely dream, soo nice... Yeah u are lucky so many Sants in ur dream.. Its nice and motivating when I have nice dreams too, instead of the nightmares..It makes u appreciate how beautiful life is. And i felt angry too about the NDTV show, wat a load of idiots. This is 2012? Has the host and the programme directors got no brain or what? Seems like they dont...They are definately not following insaaniyat.

Haan ji Phen Ji, to be honest since i ve been doing Kirtan Sohila just before going to sleep maharaj kirpa i have never had a nightmare.

So i spoke to Chardi Kala uncle ji yesterday about my dream bearing in mind this is the ONLY person i share things like this with apart from on here where no one knows me or has seen me.. He explained to me that because i was upset and angry at the whole mockery of 84 and Bhai Fauja Singh the Saheed Singhs came to give me re-assurance that no matter what happens the Kaum will always stay in Chardi Kala !!!!

Seriously Uncle Ji just takes things to another level !!!

One of the main reasons i have posted about this is to show that our Saheed Singhs and Singhaniyan are still with us. All we need to do is remember them and keep faith that they will stand with us in our time of need ...

WJKK WJKF

Guest pratannanak

the fact you are talking about your personal achivement is EGO.. AS A GURSIKH that is not right...keep such thing to your self.. dreams is not god..so why pay attention to it.. this is not sikhi

the fact you are talking about your personal achivement is EGO.. AS A GURSIKH that is not right...keep such thing to your self.. dreams is not god..so why pay attention to it.. this is not sikhi

With all respect Veer Ji/ Phen Ji you do not know me on a personal level so please do not try to judge me. As i said this post is to demonstrate that our Saheed Singhs/ Singhanyian are still with us in times of need if you have sharda to do Darshan !!! Again i will repeat that i have not mentioned this topic to anyone apart from one uncle ji who i am very close to. I havent even shared this with my family as it is only a dream which i accepted it not real.

One thing i will agree with you on though is that i am full of Sins, more than anyone else. All i can do is Ardas for Maharaj to bless me and try and show me the true path.

Puhl Chuk Maaf Veer Ji

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!