Kirtan

Guest weird feeling

Guest weird feeling

Ok so i have been depressed and coincidentally got ill, since yesterdays incident in wisconsin. Then today i thought life goes on and should carry on as normal. This evening went to gurdwara as could not make it yesterday. Plan was to stay only about 10mins. But kirtan had started, so Sat through it without realising time. I dont know Wat it is with me, but every time the tabla starts i go weird. At first try to control, and was not much sangat, so felt paranoid everybody looking at me when the swaying starts.

Tried so hard to control, but its like automatic my body just sways from side to side. Then when the singing of a shabad i understand words to or can connect with a bit starts, its like my body just gets energy, and get up and freak out, if you know Wat i mean. Normally i have little energy, but getting worried a bit like today was no reason to be happy, i just cant seem to sit silently without trying to sing along, and also the swaying and wanting to wave the head around, and do hand movements, to the sounds which i know is not right. Sometimes it gets fast without me realising, even when kirtan stopped, just want to sway slowly with eyes closed. and feel better but dont realise Wats around me.

Its so hard to control, sorry this is minor issue compared to Wats happening in world, but then i feel everybody looking at me, even thou they not, and can't concentrate when the raagis sit on side.

Please forgive if wrote anything wrong.

Guest weird feeling

No I am in UK, and its first time I heard Raag shabad. Its so amazing, soon as i walked into the gurdwara the way the tabla is played to it, made my feet want to tap around to the beat of it. Its so weird feeling, I never had this before with the other shabads, as I find them relaxing, but i dont know wat came over me this Sunday. I cant get up either, like I'm stuck there and it goes right thru me. I got very worried when I lost control of my whole body and felt like I was going to collapse on the floor and lie down, as felt it soo strong, when they do the raags. And i dont even know the words to the whole shabads, but something making me sing out loud, like scream for help. Im getting worried now, as afraid to listen to raag shabad live now, even thou i wanted to listen to it for ages, and heard a bit before, but not for this length of time. I do have a health condition, and have very little energy, but what happened on Sunday really freaked me out. Its like my eyes close by themselves and go into some sort of trance, and my body wants to do a full turn,it was quite frightening experience. But loved the bit when i could sing to the words I understood. its just the raag bit that freaked me out.

Hoping it will get better with time, maybe i'm not used to it. Although i am ok with the other shabads, noticed that, as they relax me and make me feel better.

Why did this happen, anybody else experience this too?