school :|

joga singh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive tolerated it enuf. but it really doesnt make a difference over here if i go with our few singhs to the school. things are wack. and weve got to live with it. haha iss not like im depressed or anything. i just have some retards at our school. ive got friends. im happy most of the time. just some retards ruin some days. iss all good singh. my mum had some meeting with the principle today too and she was like his turban is extremely important to them just like a cross to a christian and a yamaca to a jew so if anyone takes it off u will be talkin not to me but a higher authority. and my mum said that he wud rather have someone slit his neck than someone hitting his turban. so im thinkin that really got to them and skeared them pretty dang well.

Guest SikhForLife

yo bro.. trust me.. call up sikh coalition.. they will help u solve this problem ..

and if things continue and ur school doesnt do anything about it..

i know the Sikh Coalition lawyer.. amardeep singh.. if u need me to contact him.. we can do a conference call.. email me..

kb09@yahoo.com

things will get better in ur school (or just your class).. they will come and do a presentation .. people will respect u for what u stand for.. they will understand the meaning of Turban. etc..

why dont u start off by passing out a Turban flier.. what it stands for . and how sikhs in the past have struggled .. and how Sikhs are in the US army etc..

why dont u go to ur local newspaper and get a story on urself with a picture.. that ll help a lot...

why dont u make the first step and go to that black kid who knocked ur turban off.. and go to his house talk to his parents.. talk to him.. show him what sikhi is about.. a lot of tough guys are just tough from the outside.. but once u get past that they will accept u for who u r

i had a fight in middle school.. but then i went up and talked to him abuot sikhi and he understood and after that he respected me for what i stood for... thats all it took..