Radha Swami Given Clean Chit By Akal Takht - News Report

osingh

let's face it akal takht in its present form does not represent the sovereign seat of authority for Sikhs that the sixth master had establshed. The current akal takht is a revionist non panthic organisation setup with British influence to control the Sikhs and exert influence over them. It has since fallen into the hands of the Indian government. The election system is not a traditional Sikh system it is open to corruptness. Akal takht soverignity needs to be restored with panthic people in charge so independent decisions can be made. Jathedari should be returned to those firm on rehit and traditional dal panth maryada, such as the Buddha Dal jathedars as per tradition.currently akal takht has a political agenda they will never make decisions that benefit the panth the Indian government will not allow it.

So we should go back to having Moortis in the Parkarma, women harassed by the poojaris, low castes not allowed in the Gurdwara like it was when the Nihangs were in charge of the Akal Takht? No thanks. I think rehetvaan Singh like Amrik Singh Ajnala should be the Jathadar. He has vidya from Taksal, very active in current Sikh affairs and also rehetvaan. And I'm not even Taksali and I say this.