Racist Black Woman On London Underground

Hammertime007

First we had the white women now this, she dont deserve to live in England, watch the video

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191075/Racist-rant-London-bus-Police-investigate-outburst-passenger-posted-YouTube.html

She was born in england, why doesnt she deserve to live here? Coz shes black?

Lol just some random case of 1 black woman who finally lost th plot against the 1000's of white racist cases. No biggy.

LOOOOOOOL "the only reason im born in this country is coz ur effin ppl bought my ppl here", ERRRM noo love, the only reason ur born in this coutry, is coz the british govt ASKED ur parents 2 come over here, as the british askd ppl of commonwealth countries 2 assist in buildin this crappy country up. Jamaica/India/Panjab/Pakistan/East Africa etc all were places where british ruled, and after givin these places independance, and in the 50's/60's the british asked ppl of these countries 2 help build this disastrous countires' economy. Always makes me laugh wen goreh say "WHO ASKED U PAKIIIIIS 2 come over Ere' In The First Place", and im like, "erm u do did u mugs". The only black ppl who came here as direct slaves, i belive, r the small concentration of black ppl in liverpool, which in the 1800's was the main shippin port for england.

''They all want to be f***ing black, they all put fat in their lips and their bottoms and sit down on the sun bed to be black.''

Lol she actually has a good point there, but she is defo paagal!!

''the same f****** diamond she has in her head, my people suffered for that.''

i dont kno if shes correct on that, not sure, but regardin 1 of the diamonds on her head, Maharaja Dalip Singh comes 2 mind.

LOOOOOOOL "the only reason im born in this country is coz ur effin ppl bought my ppl here", ERRRM noo love, the only reason ur born in this coutry, is coz the british govt ASKED ur parents 2 come over here, as the british askd ppl of commonwealth countries 2 assist in buildin this crappy country up. Jamaica/India/Panjab/Pakistan/East Africa etc all were places where british ruled, and after givin these places independance, and in the 50's/60's the british asked ppl of these countries 2 help build this disastrous countires' economy. Always makes me laugh wen goreh say "WHO ASKED U PAKIIIIIS 2 come over Ere' In The First Place", and im like, "erm u do did u mugs". The only black ppl who came here as direct slaves, i belive, r the small concentration of black ppl in liverpool, which in the 1800's was the main shippin port for england.

Not just Liverpool but Bristol and London too although from there they spread out and worked in homes of the rich.