sat nam rasayan

namastebc

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've had a session with a friend who practiced it. I wasn't sick or anything but I just wanted to experience it to see what it was all about. I've heard of people benefitting from it. Personally, he told me to strengthen my navel area and prescribed me a meditation. I've been practicing it ever since, it's a short exercise 11 minutes a day. I would say it has benefitted me but the effects are subtle and you notice them over time.

Sometimes they prescribe meditations, yoga or both. It is expensive though. There are practitioners across the world and they've all learned from Guru Dev Singh or from his students. Guru Dev Singh is a very intuitive healer but he charges a lot for his time. He's the only person in the 3HO that Yogi Bhajan calleed a sadhu.

• 2 weeks later...

Guru Dev singh?

hes is the bhai sahib to go to?

The bhai sahib to go to is Guroo Granth Sahib. He is true Bhai Sahib, only He is Maharaj. True Mahraj. he can heal anything and anyone with shardha. I have never heaqrd of Guroo Dev Singh, but sounds like he is a Sikh and called guru. that is confusing, he may be yoga guru, but can call himself yogi or master, or something. not guru. thats confusing western sikhs. its all about the real mahaaraaaj, bhai sahib bhai guru granth sahib ji..i love you guru gobind singh ji <3

dhan dhan guroo granth sahib maharaj

Guru Dev singh?

hes is the bhai sahib to go to?

The bhai sahib to go to is Guroo Granth Sahib. He is true Bhai Sahib, only He is Maharaj. True Mahraj. he can heal anything and anyone with shardha. I have never heaqrd of Guroo Dev Singh, but sounds like he is a Sikh and called guru. that is confusing, he may be yoga guru, but can call himself yogi or master, or something. not guru. thats confusing western sikhs. its all about the real mahaaraaaj, bhai sahib bhai guru granth sahib ji..i love you guru gobind singh ji <3

dhan dhan guroo granth sahib maharaj

Before we discuss this matter further I wanted to know if we are discussing about the same Guru. I believe ONLY Larivaar saroop is our guru and pad chad is not. What do you believe?

Before we discuss this matter further I wanted to know if we are discussing about the same Guru. I believe ONLY Larivaar saroop is our guru and pad chad is not. What do you believe?

the bani is still bani. just because it isn't joined up doesnt mean it still isnt our guru, the shabad, the message is guru. but i do agree with you, larivaar should be used, as it is the original form of writing.

the bani is still bani. just because it isn't joined up doesnt mean it still isnt our guru, the shabad, the message is guru. but i do agree with you, larivaar should be used, as it is the original form of writing.

Bani has to be perfect ie larivaar. Satguru is perfect therefore gurbani must be perfect. Is pad chad perfect? So many mistakes made in these saroops. Netri satgur pekna - How can this happen if our satguru isn't in the correct format?

Like one of my veers preetam singh said from Gurmatbibek forum -

Pad-ched can never be good.

"Nothing good has come out of Pad-ched and nothing can. All the expansion that you speak of is the exact example of what the problem in the Panth is. Too many fake "Sikhs" following a fake "Guru".

There is no Sikhi without Guru Granth Sahib jee. And Pad-ched is not Guru."

I agree with him if we didn't do beadbi to guru ji then the shaheed singhs would look after us and the panth.

I agree with him if we didn't do beadbi to guru ji then the shaheed singhs would look after us and the panth.

Shaheed singhs are looking after panth. you have not the eyes to see this yet i dont think. i joke, i have vohath prem for sadsangat

and i think all bani is guroo, infact, pavan is guroo too...the air! pavan guroo, panee pitha!

I believe in pad ched and larivaar.But going hellbent on one thing is to crazy .What about people who desire to do a sehej paath from the guru Granth sahib ji and dont know how to read larivaar.Then what do you say.The taksal said the do sehej paath of pad ched 5 times then embark on larivaar.

So people who have been bowing their heads to pad ched granths got it all wrong?I say take what you can get and stop whining about one thing.

I have both pad ched and larivaar granths but I won't put larivaar higher than pad ched.They are the same.

Bhai mani Singh shouldn't have split the guru Granth sahib ji to make pothis then.He got scolding from the sangat then.Three hundred years later we use pothis.The taksal makes pothis.This is wrong?

Please don't get hellbent on one thing.Sorry if I offended anyone.