bad dream

simran345

Just woke up, and had a real bad dream. Never had one like this before, i was at a gurdwara, not sure where it was but was big. We i were being attacked by bombs and their where there were nakli men in bana who were killing people if they tried to escape. It was just so frightening, i was trying to protect my family, but one member already passed away. We were trying to protect each other and their Was diversitiy of ethnic groups amongst us who were also suffering from this.

Oh my god, it was absolutely awful being in this, remember it all, its really shaken me.

Hope it was just a dream, god knows why i even had it. But did have coca cola and orange juice before going to sleep. I Will put it down to weather too, but felt had to share it, it got me worried.

Sorry. There were also Gursikhs who were trying to pray for all me our safety, but those that were in disguise you could tell they were nakli if you looked properly at their faces.

not together, i had coka cola first then could not sleep n had that orange n lime juice. Maybe i was thinkin about my life earlier on in th day, and how there is nobody one can trust nowadays. but it made me cry, and made me realise how many people are distorting Sikhi, leading people to wrong directions, from the dream..

~I have forgetten about it now, but felt shaken when i woke up.

There's always truth to dreams and your subconscious playing out a story with whatever was stored in your head around before you slept.

It is true there are fake Sikhs in Sikh saroop, but it's hard to tell who is who. Best thing isn't to mind your dreams too much I think.

I've had some crazy dreams as well.