Nice Simran Jugtee

PAL 07

Dear Consc - Normally Gursikhs who believe in raag mala do so because a human (gursikh/sant) told them to rather then doing real research. We know what is bani or not but I'm afriad I really disagree with anyone who prints/writes a saroop without rag mala. You may think why if this isn't gurbani? The fact is the panth has issued clear hukum - you don't have to read rag mala (akal takth didn't read it in early days until someone decided to change marada without consulting panth) but noone should dare print/write a saroop without rag mala beacuse this issue is unsolved. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh was a panthic gursikh, he would never go against the akal takth. So please tell your veers to obey authority of the panth's direct hukum, even though there is clear evidence which suggests rag mala is not gurbani.

Dear Pakhand Europe - Normally Gursikhs believe in Rag Mala because it is written in the Damdami Bir which was given Gurtagaddi at Hazur Sahib. We know what is bani because Baba Deep Singh wrote 4 swaroops from this Bir. I.m afraid i really disagree with those who want to and have tried to print Gurbani Swaroops minus Rag Mala. Those that dont believe Rag Mala is do so because some person/"sant" says so. but noone should dare print/write a saroop without rag mala beacuse this issue is unsolved. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh wasn't a panthic gursikh and was punished by GuruJi and hence he became a mute, i.e. he lost his ability to speak. So please tell your veers to research about the samagam when all the sants came together (see below) and the sangat requested to the saints that you do ardas and get to the bottom of these british govt liers. Then the Bhai Randheer group accepted that Rag Mala is Gurbani and promised we will no longer spread doubts. When the Saints left soon after they continued their falsehood.

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh wasn't a panthic gursikh and was punished by GuruJi and hence he became a mute, i.e. he lost his ability to speak. So please tell your veers to research about the samagam when all the sants came together (see below) and the sangat requested to the saints that you do ardas and get to the bottom of these british govt liers. Then the Bhai Randheer group accepted that Rag Mala is Gurbani and promised we will no longer spread doubts. When the Saints left soon after they continued their falsehood.

Where is the proof for this? If this is true then please show me. Also if AKJ did accept raagmala how come some of the AKJ people still deny it's validity?

How can I search for the smagam when all saints came together???

"where is the proof !!! show me the proof, we need proof or we beleive nothing" - these are helpless woes of those who cant accept the truth...again i reitterate do your research go and ask those singhs in their 60 and 70's who were around at that time they will tell you. Bhai Randhir lost his ability to speak, he became a mute, at the Rag Mala Issue sant samagam the PKJ crapped themselves infront of the Brahmgiani Saints. Yellow cowards like you hiding behind a username and ip address can go on acting like internet warriors

"where is the proof !!! show me the proof, we need proof or we beleive nothing" - these are helpless woes of those who cant accept the truth...again i reitterate do your research go and ask those singhs in their 60 and 70's who were around at that time they will tell you. Bhai Randhir lost his ability to speak, he became a mute, at the Rag Mala Issue sant samagam the PKJ crapped themselves infront of the Brahmgiani Saints. Yellow cowards like you hiding behind a username and ip address can go on acting like internet warriors

Why are you so angry with me veera? I just wanted some proof - if you can't provide anything then respect other group's leaders/sants/bhai sahib. Do not bash other people's groups. Love my friend <3

There was prem between sri bhai sahib bhai randhir singh and giani gurbachan singh!

Consciousness i tolerated you before thinking he could be a true sikh.I was wrong.You are not a true sikh.Why not scribble on the last ang of guru granth sahib laarivar because to you its just like a coluring page.Why dont you rip it out?You have really made me angry.You say that if you dont read from lariaar then your not true.If you dont eat out of sarbloh paandey then your not true.If you dont listen to only raag kirtan and other stuff then your not true.

Your just a hypocrit because you lost one thing.You lost raag mala and that was in every puratan bir out there.Find me one without it.IF YOU DO I WILL THINK YOU ARE THE GURU HIMSELF.IM ONLY TALKING ABOUT PURATAN BIRS.I have no respect for you anymore.

Also dont say that you are the dust of my feet :respect: because i would rather die then have someone like you to be under my feet.You probably dont even belive in dasam granth or sarbloh granth.You sicken me.

I dont care if people used to respect me and now they lost it.This troll need to be shut down.Do how many hardcore rehits but not beliving in the TRUE GURU WITH 1430 ANGS THAT YOU BELIVE ARE ACTUAL GURU THEN YOU WILL BE PURE.

Please mods dont erase this.

Consciousness i tolerated you before thinking he could be a true sikh.I was wrong.You are not a true sikh.Why not scribble on the last ang of guru granth sahib laarivar because to you its just like a coluring page.Why dont you rip it out?You have really made me angry.You say that if you dont read from lariaar then your not true.If you dont eat out of sarbloh paandey then your not true.If you dont listen to only raag kirtan and other stuff then your not true.

Your just a hypocrit because you lost one thing.You lost raag mala and that was in every puratan bir out there.Find me one without it.IF YOU DO I WILL THINK YOU ARE THE GURU HIMSELF.IM ONLY TALKING ABOUT PURATAN BIRS.I have no respect for you anymore.

Also dont say that you are the dust of my feet :respect: because i would rather die then have someone like you to be under my feet.You probably dont even belive in dasam granth or sarbloh granth.You sicken me.

I dont care if people used to respect me and now they lost it.This troll need to be shut down.Do how many hardcore rehits but not beliving in the TRUE GURU WITH 1430 ANGS THAT YOU BELIVE ARE ACTUAL GURU THEN YOU WILL BE PURE.

Please mods dont erase this.

Forgive daas for hurting your feelings and a benti from me to the mods: Please do not delete singh1234567's post.