Amritsar Harmandar sahib seva palki sahib

Mrkhalsa007

There was prem between sri bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji and giani gurbachan singh!

I am sure all of bhramgyanis mahapursh will beat their over-zealous chelas with soti/salotar/garvi/teer whatever they could find, once they found out that their over zealous chelas takes them out of context and blow their bachans out of proportion... !!

I am sure all of bhramgyanis mahapursh will beat their over-zealous chelas with soti/salotar/garvi/teer whatever they could find, once they found out that their over zealous chelas takes them out of context and blow their bachans out of proportion... !!

Lol :)

And how does this apply to me. I am not over zealous?? - I just want to follow ALL hukams of guru sahib and jaap naam with great vigour. Hum kookar terea darbaar. I know I have room for improvement bhai sahib..

Daas

Consciousness

you have to run towards the Palki sahib as soon as you see it, and either squish your way in to carry or throw someone out of the way. Now that the Palki Sahib securely on your shoulder, you have to try and hold your position the best you can from over zealous Sikhs who will try to push you out of the way. This is best done by Hip checking anyone who tries to push you