Quality control?

N30S1NGH

May I ask why I have been put under quality control? which rule I broke to deserve to put under that kind of surveillance? By maharaj kirpa I have been admin on sikhawareness so i am generally more careful about my post.

It appears this may be due to my response to consciousness...if that's a case.. I am sorry but this guy- consciousness deliberately posting stuff (which causes divisions in the panth) to invoke an reaction or creating a negative environment in the forum...i was just answering his stupid post with stupid response..i realize i shouldn't have but next time i will report his post to sevadars directly without responding to him..if you notice my post is in response to him, are reactionary.. what i should have done is simply report his post to sevadars for review which i will do in future.. instead of responding to his post..but as a sevadars what you guys should have done is - pay more attention to this trouble maker, causing trouble on this forum at the first place..as they say- care is better than cure...i am sorry for my sarcastic behavior on that thread...will be careful next time and use report feature on this forum.

Your response on this would be helpful.

I also would like to know why I am on quality control? N30Singh I haven't said anything wrong all I do is talk about rehat, gursikhi jeevan. I am not dividing the panth - how can I? All I do is talk about sikhi. Keeping sarbloh, singing gurbani in raag, only eating from amritdharis really a division in the panth?Gursikhs in the past kept to these hukams.

So what if I am blunt but isn't gurbani blunt about what happens to manmukhs?

Please forgive daas for any mistakes. What can I do to get of quality control?

N30S1NGH veer

You are humbly requested with folded hands to refrain from posting anything that might be taken offenively by members of "that" jathebandi which I always feel you "severely hate" (yes, "that" jathebandi, I am sure you guessed which one :) ). As much as you hate them (for whatever various reasons of yours), please remember they are still very much part of the Panth (like it or not, lol). Since I have been reading your posts on more than one forum for some 9 years now, I can (don't know about others) easily detect/smell hate for them even if you try to make it sound indirect (no I am not a psychic...or psycho lol). You have a lot of spiritual and mystical giyaan which none of us has, so please help us out and enlighten us with what we don't know, rather than offending/hurting others who may be following a different color of Sikhi as compared to yours. If you feel that the hate is initiated from their side, I suggest and again request that you be the bigger-better man by not stooping low to their level by reciprocating.

Consciousness veer

I can bet you are from the blessed Gurmat Bibek forum. Its an awesome place for all Rehitvaan Gurmukh pyaare who I must say are helping out a lot (like Sikhsangat) in guiding the youth towards Gurmat. Humble benti in your charan is to please avoid forcing your views down other people's throats. Now don't ask me "show me where did I do that", because I am just requesting.

I hope we will get to see more Gurmat-oriented posts from both of you.

Thanks for your post Mehtab Singh.

Hate is a strong word, vehemently disagreement with portion of their mindset would be right word, all though i do admit i do come across as rhetoric at times which i now regret. I don't hate and the reason i say this because balpreet singh and kulbir singh are my best iconic/inspirational figures from other side of spectrum i look forward to read their post (which are aligned with broader gurmat) on online every day and When there is a panthic need, we all come together as one team and as one unit as in past it shows i have supported singhs from other side of spectrum up front whether its kirpan case in via rail canada or kulbir singh/jatha singhs debate with ghaghha, jeonwale and co..!!..I even know kulbir singh through my one of singhs who are our family friends..i also know kulbir singh through one of my divine freind- gyani gurdev singh who have personally met him who have nothing but respect for him and i m sure kulbir singh feels the same way about gyani ji..I personally don't know how kulbir singh feels about me but i personally have read kulbir singh each and every post with great interest and watch him grow spiritually like i have for past 9 years by maharaj kirpa. But i still have lot to learn from kulbir singh. Singh I come from a samparda whose jarnail was dhan dhan dhan baba bir singh naurangabad... when dogra's sikh came to attack baba ji and baba ji jatha, baba ji welcome them as sikhs to have langar, told them you must be hungry you can eat first then attack us later..that was the perception of bhramgyani yodha..he fed them and got shaheediyan...baba ji kachera with huge bomb hole is still available in punjab for people to see..anyway i have given extreme example of dogra's not to compare but to show this disagreements are nothing with singhs with others side of spectrum and hate would be strong word to use..!!

Anyway, i will try to avoid cross path with views which i vehemently disgaree with..will either ignore or report to you guys for review again. Thanks for understanding and providing further accommodation..just small benti if i could also put it under normal member group like everyone else instead of quality control ..i don't want to feel that much special just normal ..hehe.