Is the Khalsa Panth part of Hindu Dharam? - Nihang Singh Perspective

N30S1NGH

Puratan samparda's such as taksal, and nirmale believe krishan was gurmukh as gurbani says

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸੰਗੀ, ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਮੁਰਾਰੇ SGGS Ang 98-9

गुरमुखि संगी क्रिसन मुरारे ॥

Gurmukẖ sangī krisan murāre.

The Lord Krishan becomes gurmukh companion

Sant hari singh ji Randhawale is on record on saying krishan maharaj is in sachkhand.. members can take the issue with him when he comes next.

Thanks for your encouraging post jassinghkhalsa. I made this post few months ago but it didn't receive any positive feedback:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/67656-ways-of-beating-rssbjparya-samaji-theologically/

There are currently two ways of beating RSS. The reason i opened up this thread so sangat can provide their own suggestions, more suggestions better . We don't have to stick to two ways below. For example- Sangat can suggest mixture of classic singh sabha bhai vir singh literature among others with old gurmat tradition way:

Anyway, here are currently two ways. 1st way is in doing parchar against RSS but while doing parchar, rejecting our own gurmat traditions and gurbani its like throwing brick on your foot...2nd way is better than 1st way but risk are involved in the 2nd way as well, its just need some polishing. i opened up this thread to have good mixture thought which can beat RSS..hopefully bijla singh can respond to this thread as well:

1. Protestant way- By making gurmat an abhramic faith by changing difination of vahiguroo to western idea of God instead of sargun and nirgun, keeping rejecting all the gurmat traditions, rejecting sri dasam granth sahib, bhai gurdas ji varan and sri sarbloh granth also go even one step extreme like bhausaria did - http://www.sikhsanga...t-in-the-panth/

They keep rejecting everything within Gurmat by reforming traditions/thought/concept within Gurmat (sargun and nirgun), make it more victorian and protestant i.e- abhramic version of God instead of sargun and nirgun of Vahiguroo. Totaly disconnect sikhi from indic culture (tilak ceremony, shastar pooja, raag vidya, nine different types of bhagti on sri guru granth sahib ji, consider sri guru granth sahib ji and guru sahib as avtars not just mere prophet or reformer) and attach it with hippie western/scientific/rational/logical thought. If they are fighting against rss by taking gurmat away from indic culture, they surely are welcoming themselves to christianvad thought.

Quite bluntly thats what bhausaria/kala afghana/anti dasam mindset did, now its coming to bite us back in our arse (outright rejection of sri dasam granth, sri sarbloh granth among traditions listed above).

2. Old tradition Gurmat way- Accept Gurmat the way it is, instead of rejecting traditions/thoughts within Gurmat, acknowledging continuity of yug avtars , concept of avtars listed in japji sahib by sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale and shown - six diferent types of avtar (poran guru avtar- satguru nanak dev to satguru gobind singh ji highest, 2nd highest- puran hari avtar and how Gurmat is independent which includes everything (bhagti gyan, shabad surat,sargun nirgun as advait, no caste bullocks or useless karam kands, sant sipahi, shakti) + more all in one- Khalsa svaroop.. This includes everything as - all tat(essence) of all their hindu spiritual school of thoughts which are fragmented all over where regular joe blow hindu is running one from one spiritual school of thought to another as chicken running with his head cut off , turning up totally confused..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's known fact - according to bhai gurdas ji varan- all yugas mantar by yug avtars (satjug, treta, dvapar, kalyug) got completed/combined after being prepared in yugas complete- as Vahiguroo given by one and only satguru nanak dev nirankar..!

Vahiguroo mantar is such a great mantar not just its giver of salvation, its great missionary tool.

Nirmale baba ji name- baba isher singh ji kaljugi wale did 500 arths of vahiguroo mantar ( i m trying to get the book i believe only 60 arths of vahiguroo are in print at the moment). In his interpretation he didn't shy away from indic culture and rejected gurmantar interpretation and became christianvaadi. He used this mantar as great missionary tool to convert hindus to the khalsa by including every indic avtars/concepts in there so its presented as to "confused hindu" who is scratching his head off by looking at the complexity umbrella of hindu orders- its presented as - your spiritual search is over..!! Satguru nanak dev nirankar bless us with Vahiguroo mantar which has all indic sargun saroop of vahiguroo which you running around like chicken in all direction for + it has more importantly nirgun saroop of vahiguroo and its complete mantra of all yugas!!!!!!!!!!!.and only way to take the mantra as everyone know- khanda batta da amrit..surely when they first convert their thinking is bit sargun based just like everyone else, as they keep reading beautiful gurmat theology and gurbani their thinking would be more and more towards nirgun based.It's through like this method- Nirmale(scholars knights of the panth) have converted many many many hindus to khalsa panth!!!!!!

What you guys think? Any suggestions are welcome? I am sure together we can come up with something concrete.

Either we sikhs shy from indic culture and roots and go more towards western christian version of Sikhi or we accept indic culture and roots of sikhi and gurmat which includes everything and every answer to everyone's devotion.!!!

Gurmat is fastest way to sachkhand.

If you can't convince them to bow at Krishna and Ram Chandars feet, then guilt them and force them to bow at these devis feet who are trying to attain mukti themselves still.

Honestly i see no difference between this thread and how the Mughals physically forced others to convert to Islam. The Mughals twisted the Koran, got Islam scholars to twist and bend the Koran, among other religious text, presented a biased view and if that still didn't work on you then twist the person arm till they submit.

Constantly this forum is targeted by a biased group to make Sikhs bow at Krishna's feet. If you don't accept these posters baseless and twisted post, then you are insulted constantly over and over again. On one hand if another presents one tuk of Gurbani then they are taking it out of context. If this group does it, then its proper. All common sense has been thown out the door.

Show us where Satguru ever said Hindu Sikh? Hindu means theif, this title was put on those that worshipped stones by the Muslims. If someone wants to call themselves a theif Sikh, then go right ahead, but Satguru never spoke like this.

Also anyone that wears a kirpan and keeps hair is a Sikh? Sorry, but wearing a pure garb doesn't make you pure (Sri Anand Sahib). Actions make a person what they are, unless this group wants to claim the Solak of Sri Japji Sahib is false, then we can say garb.

Regardless what is said on this thread, the biased group will always try to shove their propaganda down Sikhs throats. I am not going to waste my time on these pointless egotistical debates.............there are many Brahmins in this world.........let them bash their heads together and slander others.

Don't let the intimidation tactics get to you. These groups are very skilled at intimidation.............they learnt from their brothers...fanatic Muslims

If one of these intimidators approached me with this constant attitude......i wouldn't mind wiping the floor with him............bigger they harder they fall.

I am sorry if you feel that way singh that was not my intention as i merely pointing out an way which are used in puratan/current times consistently (as shown by video and audio) not just by one samparda but by various puratan samparda to get hindus into sikhi fold. I don't even mind your post anymore singh. I just hope all your doubts will be cleared by Satguru nanak dev ji himself and you could see things in more clarity in future.!! ..i still love you man..do let me know if you need brotherly hug or anything ? :p

Here sant ji talking about all avtars were as they were keshadhari. Sant ji mentions moud based on premises on the kesh..moud means - start start means anadi. Sikh is anadi which includes all the avtars note not the hindus which are shaved.

Moud is sikh (start is a sikh), everything else tainiya branches off the tree and leafs off the tree. All the avtars were keshadhari so therefore he makes interesting parellilism - sikhs are also keshadhari..!! If i were you guys i would listen to the video three times..its amazing each and every time i am listening and making notes joining dots and learning something new :D

Singh599, don't go talking rubbish about Krishan Ji. That is nindya my friend. According to Gurbani itself, Krishan Ji was godhead for the last yuga. He was gurmukh. Read Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vars and there are quotes from gurbani that support this.

Too many sikhs do nindya of Krishna Maharaj just for the sake of it. Know what you are talking about before saying anything. I don't want to get into a debate about this so won't be coming back for this one. Just wanted to say this. Too many 'sikhs' have this attitude.

Bhatt Kal in Svaiyay Mehl 5 on Pannaa 1390

The above shabad says it all!

Here sant ji talking about all avtars were as they were keshadhari. Sant ji mentions moud based on premises on the kesh..moud means - start start means anadi. Sikh is anadi which includes all the avtars note not the hindus which are shaved.

Moud is sikh (start is a sikh), everything else tainiya branches off the tree and leafs off the tree. All the avtars were keshadhari so therefore he makes interesting parellilism - sikhs are also keshadhari..!! If i were you guys i would listen to the video three times..its amazing each and every time i am listening and making notes joining dots and learning something new :D

Love watching this video. Seen it many times before but still get something every time.

...and yet some people have the audacity to say Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale's Gurmat knowledge isn't deep.

First take one tuk of Gurbani out of context and now take Sant ji's words out of context. Sant ji is responding to propaganda that some are saying Sikhs are from Hindus. So Sant ji points out that devta and devis also kept their hair uncut, since the Hindu worship these devta and devis. Sant ji is not saying devta and devis are Sikh. All he said was that they kept their hair uncut. Only some want to put words in Sant ji's mouth and make up terms like Hindu Sikh.

Also Sant ji says a Hindu is made by cutting hair? So a question to the Nihang Singh in the video, who keeps telling others to take Amrit. Can a Sikh cut his hair? If yes, then hes right, there is such thing as Hindu Sikh. Go infront of Punj Pyare with cut hair, better yet go with a razor in hand.......and see if this Nihang Singh is given Amrit. As Sant ji says, the term Hindu doesn't even come in the 'Hindu' scriptures. So where is this Nihang Singh trying to get the term Hindu Sikh from? If the Nihang Singh wanted to say Brahmin (this term comes in the 'Hindu' scriptures, but never Hindu) SIkh, then there is a response to this ignorance as well.

Also Sant ji says Sikhi is a different religion not just because of garb, but because of our teachings (Satguru). Did the Nihang Singh forget to mention our teachings are different? OOO Yeah then the Nihang SIngh would have proven his own point as baseless.

Krishna's teaching to Arjuna are rejected by Satguru, show us anywhere that Satguru says fight because it is your Varna (duty) to fight? Krishna's teachings are rejected because Krishna got others to worship him as the Supreme Being.

These are the actions of Krishna. Will a Gurmukh do this?

juj mih joir ClI cMdRwvil kwn@ ik®snu jwdmu BieAw ] juj mehi jor shhalee cha(n)dhraaval kaanh kirasan jaadham bhaeiaa || In the Jujar Veda, Kaan Krishna of the Yaadva tribe seduced Chandraavali by force. pwrjwqu gopI lY AwieAw ibMdRwbn mih rMgu kIAw ] paarajaath gopee lai aaeiaa bi(n)dhraaban mehi ra(n)g keeaa || He brought the Elysian Tree for his milk-maid, and revelled in Brindaaban.

ang 470