Want to end this

Guest me

my name is simran singh.i am a 19 year old boy.now i am thinking of duing sucide these are the reasons.

First of all i dnt have a single quality or single thing.

I am underweight and tall some people call me a pole.i am very ugly.i have a big nose,small eyes and face full of scars and pimples.i also dnt have any dressing sense,also maybe due to some genitic reason my beard does not come.my body is not only ugly but its also weak,after doing little work i feels tired.some people are ugly but they are very intelligent.but i am a fool.its very hard for me to pass exams.i think it would be impossible for me to find a job.there might be some people with similar condition but atleast they have love.no one loves me in my family.everyone hates me.also i belong to low caste.i have nothing in life.i am ugly,dumb,diseased,without love,without money.i think if there is a god he hates me.i spend much of my time sleeping in bed.and i fears to go to crowds.

I dont care even i will be in a joons or hell.because i am already living worse that that.everyday i thinks new ways to die.sometimes i thinks of drowning in bucket but thats impossible :p.then i thinks of jumping off high ground.what could i possibly loose.i have nothing.

Stop being an <banned word filter activated>.Its just kalyug screwing with you.He is seeing if you are a true sikh or a loser.Read gurbani and forget about the world.Bani is the only thing.This is gods test so don't fail.Listen to katha and kirtan and attend the gurudwara.If people look at you weird don't worry about it.They are just jealous that you have sikhi.I was in the same state as you but after bani,katha,kirtan and sangat I got better.Dont give up hope.

I once did a course in spotting forgeries. We learn't in the course the things that good English speakers (and writers) write and say when they want to give someone the impression that they are not native English writers (speakers). One of the classic mistakes is in the usage of the full-stop. The person that is simply pretending to be bad at English mistakenly thinks that people that are not very good at English habitually place needless full stops where there should not be any. This is the classic giveaway, as the person genuinely not good at English will always, as a rule, do the complete opposite, i.e fail to place full stops. I could go on and on with this but the long and short of it is that there are at least a dozen different factors about the opening message that make it obviously clear that it is nothing more than an extremely poor and not very well thought out attempt by a good English speaker to appear otherwise. Sometimes, when these kinds of trolls do it properly and think things through with intelligence, it can be very effective. However when the troll thinks the only thing needed is to continously divide sentences up with full stops and then start news sentences with small letters, we are then clearly dealing with a troll that wasn't even good enough to make it into troll college.

Dear _me_,

Everyone has a purpose on the earth realm. You do too! :smile2:

Don't be saddened by outer appearance, false love and attachment or what the society's norms are.

Try to start searching for the purpose of your life.

Appreciating every little moment of happiness might help you get temporary relief from sadness.

you seem like you just need to find motivation in life (im no expert so could be wrong). Start off by reaching out into the real world; your not happy about your appearance BUT have u ever spoken or seen interviews with those who have had to adjust to burns etc? they never moan, instead they are greatful for this life more than anything else. Point been is stop thinking so low of yourself physical apearance isnt everything. if your not happy with your physical appearance work on making your innerself the best person you can be. In the long run people are going to think of you regarding your innerself not your physical appearance because physical appearance wont last but the person/character you are will even once youve left this world.

dont put yourself down so much, look mahraji has given you this life, you have a roof over your head you have food on the table for you to eat daily and also have the warmth around you there are people in the world who have nothing not even clean water to drink. this life is a gift, we have gone through 8.4million forms of life to get here why waste it? when your feeling energyless or down talk to mahraji tell mahraji your troubles your problems or even try spend time with your family no matter what you say they love you. if something happens to you your family would be the first to be devasted, bet you your family worry about you if your even 10minutes late coming home or if you havent eaten (they might not seem it but trust me they care more than as their children we will ever know). if everything else fails or if you feel like you can then go see your doctor take someone who knows your situation with you if it helps but dont stay at this weak point in your life, act upon it. mahraji gave you this life so live for the moment and enjoy it as life is way too short. also try turn any negative thoughts into a postivie direction. sorry for rant but hope at least some of it helped you little bro.

Hey, don't worry everyone keeps saying.

Life is like that. It's ALL an illusion anyway, why don't you get more involved in the gurbani and then things will start seeming better.

It doesn't matter what I say, but if your thinking really hard about suicide and posting on here, then you are obviously looking for sympathy and help from someone.

I am a bigger loser than you, but I wouldn't go around telling everyone if I was gonna commit suicide.It would just be done with.

Just think on the bright side, you feel you have nothing, nothing to live for. Well that is better than someone who has once had everything and then lost it all.

So at least your not a loser !!!