Kindle Fire HD

classicsingh

I would get the Microsoft Touch, the best by far; if you have the money, also Archos has been making tablets fro a long time they have some really cheap but very nice tablets.

Kindle Fire is really good for reading and was looking to get it for myself, Defiantly a good purchase if you don't have a tablet.

I would not have sggs ji downloaded on any device as then it is guru ji. Will you do parkash and sukhashan and give full respect everyday?

People think its ok to download Sggs ji on iPad or mobiles etc. but where is the respect? Mobiles are kept in your pocket or a handbag you handle without washing hands and talk into it by putting on your face. Same with iPad kindle or similar device you handle without full respect have other apps on it and go on Internet or other books. What's the difference between disrespecting guru ji like chela ram did and with having it on your mobile or other device including pc as do you treat as true guru? I think NOT, no one who has downloaded full sggs ji does parkash or sukhashan or give full respect everyday, do they?

People moan about beadbi but this is totally accepted form of beadbi in the panth.

So many people I speak too have issue with wedding cards or calanders with bani on them but have no issue with bani on their phone which is kept in the pocket, like would you carry a gutka, pothi or Sggs ji in your pocket ?

But downloaded on your mobile is ok?

Please discuss I have asked this many times not one response EVER!

Thanks for the replys

Its decided to get the nexus google table.

Gurdssingh - I agree to a certain extent where I personally agre that if your going to have bani on another form of media then you should keep it clean from anti gufmat things.

Also I think any one who does read bani will wash their hands ect like when doing Paath from gutka.

In that case we should not have bani on pc which means no apps, videos, programms or even tv's

Thanks for the replys

Its decided to get the nexus google table.

Gurdssingh - I agree to a certain extent where I personally agre that if your going to have bani on another form of media then you should keep it clean from anti gufmat things.

Also I think any one who does read bani will wash their hands ect like when doing Paath from gutka.

In that case we should not have bani on pc which means no apps, videos, programms or even tv's

That's what Iam saying do you keep a gutka or sggs ji on a bookshelf with all your other books? Just because its electronic and not physical does it make it okay or is it a whole different thing? You may wash your hands when reading it but how do you store it? Especially mobiles with sggs ji downloaded its the guru on your phone why keep your phone in your pocket, do you treat as maharaj ie parkash, sukhashan? No. So what is the difference between chela ram of Delhi and you guys? It's like a new cool techey thing for young singhs but think about if you would treat a printed version the same like would you carry it the same etc. like a full bani of sggs ji equals guru so is it right to treat guru ji differently if its in electronic form as it is still physically on your person

Imagine if some one with extremely big pockets or a very small no Iam being silly. But seriously if some carried a rucksack or something similar with loads of things in it like an address book, letters, photos, a gaming device, MP3 player and SGGS JI and walked around with it like that is it right? I mean you would carry it without respect some well loads of people go to the toilet with the phone in their pockets I mean they don't touch but its in your trousers when you go is that a suitable place to take something ie a mobile with sggs ji even if you don't touch it or open on your phone? I mean would it be ok to take something like the rucksack I mention with all those things In it as that's the same

WaheGuru Je Ka Khalsa!

WaheGuru Je Ke Fateh!!

Your brain has bani in it why do you allow the 5 theives to come in and out.

Give yourself to GuruJi

Imagine your ego doing the Chaaur Sahib (as a metaphor for being at the 'feet of your Guru')

repeat har har har har

WaheGuru Je Ka Khalsa!

WaheGuru Je Ke Fateh!!

small-chaur-sahib.jpg

I don't get it bani is guru, right. So if sggs ji is downloaded on a phone or tablet then it's different? Is it only guru when it's written on a paper?

I have asked many times this question no one answers. Why?

you are basically saying that if you have Gurbani on your tablet then whats the difference between that and the binded book? right?

Well, do you do Parkaash and Sukhasan of your tablet? Answer is probably "no"

Do you carry your tablet on your head? Answer is "no"

Gurbani is Guru, but we must not forget that the traditional roop of Guru Ji is still in book form.

I have some questions for you, if you have sggs in your tablet/pc, do you do matha-tek to your pc? Do you still check your facebook/emails, surf the web, on the same PC?

How far do you want to take this.??