Tokyo Gurudwara

Guest wondering

Guest wondering

There is a Gurudwara in Tokyo in the basement of the Indian Visa Application Center near the Myogadani Station. Is it bad for the Darbar to be underground? I dont think there is anything on top of the ceiling like a room where people go in or anything so there is nobody's feet above Guru ji. I would really like to go there its clean and small. I never knew there was sangat there. So yeah is this like paap or against Sikhi?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Im sure theres no harm in going there to check it out at least... You should also heck whats above the gurdwara because the last thing you want is a gurdwara in a undergroun basement while sharaab and bad stuff is being sol in the above roof/building.... Also after a few visits you should ask the comittee how come theyve built the gurdwara in th basement

Some one alert the Khalistani AirForce and tell them that airplanes that fly over Gurudwaras serve alcohol or may contain people joining the 'Mile high Club'. The Khalsa should shoot all these planes down for it is major beadbi. Call the SGPC and get them to fire ballistic missiles at the International Space Station as I am sure their orbit takes them over Gurudwaras.

Do you people also get offended when some old man in a Gurudwara uncrosses his legs to get up with his walking stick and his feet point at SGGS Ji? Rather than turn into Wasabis like Muslims, why dont we focus on deliberate beadbi? Real estate aint cheap in Tokyo and sticking a Punjabi style building in the middle of someone else's capital could upset some. I dont know the ins and outs of this but knee <banned word filter activated> craziness doesnt help.

Is this the Gurudwara you refer to?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...