Sant Ji Bachan audio

Guest Vaheguru

Guest Vaheguru

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji I have a important beanti please - could someone find the audio to the following Bachan by Sant Ji:

"If a Singh abuses another Singh, A Sikh abuses another Sikh, do not respond by abusing him back. Say to him: "O Gurmukh, go ahead; abuse me again a couple of times if that's what satisfies you. If abusing or using foul language satisfies you, use it some more". If a Sikh slaps another Sikh, turn the other cheek. Say to him: "Hit me again if you wish". But do not to this to the Narkhdaris or to the police. No, only a Sikh to a Sikh. Say to him: "Hit me more." He will not have the courage to do that. If someone utters a word that hurts and we respond by saying: "Brother, say a couple of more." His head will automatically hang down in shame. But what is the habit we have gotten into? If one lights one match-stick, the other says that he will be better than the first person only if he can light the entire match-box. This habit is bad for us. - May 1983

Thanks.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh