Why term "Genocide" should be our top priority ?

S1ngh

I think efforts by Sikhs in Canada are making some impact in that Harper does not oppose peaceful campaigning for Khalistan. It would be difficult for Canada to stop this as Quebec campaigns for Independance. Sikhs for Justice (SFJ) were quoted by some of the papers also on the 84 massacres.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/Harper+interfere+with+political+rights+Canadian+Sikh+separatists/7518330/story.html

Well to be real frank the reason why person like me who do not support any pseudo *self-made* khalistani leaders of the west is because of the lack of trust and their internal freaking wars. Never ever trust anyone who raises the voice for khalsa land with their habit of doing repetitive speeches for the past 20+ years (some few newcomers too). Whenever someone come to speak about this in my local gurdwara, i just get up and leave.. far away to support them in any form.

The only organization that i support is "Sikhs for Justice" as i see that at least they are doing something not just collecting money. They are the one who raised the issue in australia, got up against congress party as whole and now trying to get our rights in United Nations.

I would encourage all people not to entertain any pseudo khalistani leader. They use the image and hard work of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale only to fill up their banks.

Only support those who are doing it ONLY legal way. Check up their non-profit status and always ask how transparent they are. Those days are long gone when we trust others.

Completely agreed. It's easy when you're getting into Sikhi to get swayed by pindoo politics and backward punjabi culture ritualism.

It's nothing but ritualism to talk such things on stage for no reason without action.

Around 2-3 years ago, my friend was invited in a program to SikhChannel, the uneducated/illiterate and undisciplined anchor "Sukhwinder Singh" did not even allowed him to speak and listen to his view poiint that raising and recognising Nov.84 as Genocide in all developed countries parliaments and UN is such an important issue that it should be our top priority. He was adamant in his own view-point "Chak Daange Phatte", "Insaaf Le ke raange", "Hindustan di govt. de phatte chak daange". Kidaan - kuj pata nahin! His rhetoric was understandable as it was his first program airing on SikhChannel, I saw him again on Sangat TV today. We have loads of such highly uneducated people in top lead who don't know how to take the battle forward in an educated society, but want to be next Prime Miniser of Khalistan.