katha about shviji by panthpreet singh

panthicunity

veer akal nihung , all our gurus were known for their gentle manners, sweetness , humility and politeness

Moreove do you think the hukam in Guru Granth Sahib applies to you ? It should if you call yourself a sikh of Shabad guru -

"Nanak fikke boliye tan man fikka hoye"

But 99.99% of sangat here has no interest in studying and interpreting SGGS anyways.

I have said it before & will say it again, i never have and never will use pangtia from mahraj for an online debate. I am surprised that during your 'studying & interpreting' you did not come across harsh/bitter language that mahraj used when it was called for? Or are you one of those 'modern' scholars who reads one pangti & takes it at face value, has no idea of how to do real deep khoj or how to understand the greater dexterous picture that mahraj beautifully paints for us, your type tend to put gurbani in a tunnel vision perception. I could list many pangtia from mahraj, dasam bani & even rehitnameh where mahraj has used harsh/bitter insulting language because it was obviously called for.

I stick by my description of this panthpreet, idiots like him are the ones causing the average naive Sikh to have tunnel vision views on Sikhi. Listen to his 'katha' & then compare that to the likes of Baba Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale, Baba Hari Singh Randhawa, Giani Sher Singh ambala, Giani thakur Singh, sant maskeen ji etc

Within Nihang Singh dals there is a natural tendency to call a spade a spade & say it how it is. A phudu is a phudu & this guy in my opinion is one.

This guy is a phudu! Like n30 veer said he can only impress Street level Sikhs with a basic pendu mindset. There is no depth to anything he says.

Galaa(n) nehi kaad beta.

Boy your name is akalinihang but you talk like and Indian drug dealer.Don't you follow Sikhism!

I also swear but not to a Sikh.(I try not to swear but I do admit that I swear)

• 11 months later...

Can someone give me unequivocal evidence where Bhai Panthpreet Singh has spoken against Dasam Granth Sahib or that he has a missionary slant? I've heard many on this site give him a bashing but seen nothing concrete. Also I've listened to alot of his parchar and with my limited understanding, it falls into Gurmat category. One thing I dont agree with is the way they object to fast simran by mimicking what happens in jatha programmes, nevertheless they are pro naam jap for sure.

theres always been a presence of folk with different opinions well before the present form of "missionaries" that we know of.

ie giani gulshan etc folk were doing conventions back in 1997. Gurtej S ex IAS was doing anti dasam granth parchar in 1998 on comments section of Sukhbir Singh Ossans Burning Punjab site. The language Gurtej used was very similar to what Missionaries today employ. That was partly how i went through a temporary phase of anti Hindu Mythology, until i researched Bhai Gurdas ji Vaara Guru Granth Sahib Ji Senchiyah form and parts of Dasam Granth.

Gurtej S was either brainwashed or following a set plan, for his ultimate answer always fell on "blame our Jathedars and leaders they have let you youngmen down" after countless moans in almost the same way Darshan Ragi does now. There was not an answer, whereas My Friends father also an Ex IA Commando from Bangla war who recited from dasam Granth made it clear we need a platform of discussion before he passed away.

I had friends whos faith i never knw or questioned past their appearance. But there were some who recited 3 banis, i found it strange and thought why 3? The Point about Dasam Granth was never raised in individual families i knew.

If we try to shut folk up that somewhat encourages them and followers for they partly rely on is their moral conduct in defusing. They should be questioned and debated but in a clean way. I know its not always possiblle when they will use derogatry labels to describe bani. But neutral mods shoulld put down guidelines at the start of a debate and then let it ensue. Folk like Ghagga and Jenowala are past their prime and use their akhar thinking nex man will respect their Siyana status creates awkward atmosphere.

last comment is not in relation to akali nihung

its just how me analysing the past discussions and dialogues i had seen in previous sources its just easier to clinically tear apart opposition with facts.

Anyone comes out with two lines should first care to research the Chabi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Physical and SPiritual Reality is not like a bible, we will never know how vast thingss are, but Just that Naam will keep us steady.

Panthpreet is a missionary.His association with missionaries is well known.His going to court to side

with Ghagha last month testifies to that.Did he not know what ghagha stands for? Of course he knew

very well.Then why support him?

He routinely bashes sikh traditions and is a critic of Dasam Granth sahib.But he is clever as he does not

want to lose his income. He says it cleverly in between lines.

When Darshan ragi was excommunicated he went to his defense openly by writing against Dasam Granth

sahib in columns of sikhnet.

A man is known by the company he keeps.Who has sponsored his tour to uSA.They are missionaries of jeonwala

gang.

theres always been a presence of folk with different opinions well before the present form of "missionaries" that we know of.

ie giani gulshan etc folk were doing conventions back in 1997. Gurtej S ex IAS was doing anti dasam granth parchar in 1998 on comments section of Sukhbir Singh Ossans Burning Punjab site. The language Gurtej used was very similar to what Missionaries today employ. That was partly how i went through a temporary phase of anti Hindu Mythology, until i researched Bhai Gurdas ji Vaara Guru Granth Sahib Ji Senchiyah form and parts of Dasam Granth.

Gurtej S was either brainwashed or following a set plan, for his ultimate answer always fell on "blame our Jathedars and leaders they have let you youngmen down" after countless moans in almost the same way Darshan Ragi does now. There was not an answer, whereas My Friends father also an Ex IA Commando from Bangla war who recited from dasam Granth made it clear we need a platform of discussion before he passed away.

I had friends whos faith i never knw or questioned past their appearance. But there were some who recited 3 banis, i found it strange and thought why 3? The Point about Dasam Granth was never raised in individual families i knew.

If we try to shut folk up that somewhat encourages them and followers for they partly rely on is their moral conduct in defusing. They should be questioned and debated but in a clean way. I know its not always possiblle when they will use derogatry labels to describe bani. But neutral mods shoulld put down guidelines at the start of a debate and then let it ensue. Folk like Ghagga and Jenowala are past their prime and use their akhar thinking nex man will respect their Siyana status creates awkward atmosphere.

Gurtej was main spokesman of kala afghana and a friend of spokesman editor.He was and is very much against Bani of dasam pita ji.

He is the one who has floated a dummy organization "Guru Granth Da khalsa panth". Do we know what it means.They want khalsa without

Dasam bani.Means when khalsa will be initiated only gurbani from SGGS should be read.That bares their anti sikh credentials.

For the past one week there is a lot of exposure of these people wherein it has been established that they do not believe in SGGS as their

Guru, do not believe in our Gurus after Guru Nanak dev ji, say that there was no amrit conducted by Guru sahib in 1699.So they have been exposed.

Please read this thread

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73096-missionary-exposing-their-missionary-sect-as-sikh-baiters/

Panthpreet is a missionary.His association with missionaries is well known.His going to court to side

with Ghagha last month testifies to that.Did he not know what ghagha stands for? Of course he knew

very well.Then why support him?

He routinely bashes sikh traditions and is a critic of Dasam Granth sahib.But he is clever as he does not

want to lose his income. He says it cleverly in between lines.

When Darshan ragi was excommunicated he went to his defense openly by writing against Dasam Granth

sahib in columns of sikhnet.

A man is known by the company he keeps.Who has sponsored his tour to uSA.They are missionaries of jeonwala

gang.

GPS ji,

ok, I didnt know he had close links with Ghagga who is indeed a ******. Please post a link that shows this. After all his talks he openly accepts questions from the Sangat, so I'm surprised no one has challenged him with this info.

Still no one has provided proof that he is of the same mindset as a missionary. What traditions are you referring to? Please provide evidence.

If he was a missionary why would he ask the sangat to perform simran, openly supports Sant Ji/Balwant Singh...and speaks against GOI. Missionary fools are openly criticising Dasam Granth Sahib, speak BS about Guru Arjan Dev Ji experiencing pain, are against miracles etc. I've not heard them say anything negative on these topics.

His main theme is stopping sangat from visiting dodgy babey who promise kids through an apple, blowing in water etc and ones that perform exorcisms...most od the vids are amusing :biggrin2:

On the money front, they only take money to cover their expenses, and unlike some Sants dont drive around in fancy cars or wear fashionable clothes/change costumes for every diwan.

GPS ji,

ok, I didnt know he had close links with Ghagga who is indeed a ******. Please post a link that shows this. After all his talks he openly accepts questions from the Sangat, so I'm surprised no one has challenged him with this info.

Still no one has provided proof that he is of the same mindset as a missionary. What traditions are you referring to? Please provide evidence.

If he was a missionary why would he ask the sangat to perform simran, openly supports Sant Ji/Balwant Singh...and speaks against GOI. Missionary fools are openly criticising Dasam Granth Sahib, speak BS about Guru Arjan Dev Ji experiencing pain, are against miracles etc. I've not heard them say anything negative on these topics.

His main theme is stopping sangat from visiting dodgy babey who promise kids through an apple, blowing in water etc and ones that perform exorcisms...most od the vids are amusing :biggrin2:

On the money front, they only take money to cover their expenses, and unlike some Sants dont drive around in fancy cars or wear fashionable clothes/change costumes for every diwan.

It was all over in the news.Panthpreet was there in company of Dhundha.I will post it after locating the link.

Here is a video wherein he is sharing stage with missionary sabhra a buddy of dhunhda.I hope you know dhunhda

what he stands for.If not please let us know.

He does not believe in traditional sikhi.In the video i posted he is ridiculing about throwing dead man's ashes at Anandpur

sahib.He does it in a very clever way.He calls it ritualism.

He condemns saints calling them sadhs.All saints are not bad.They do not condemn Dasam bani.

See

Please read this thread

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73096-missionary-exposing-their-missionary-sect-as-sikh-baiters/

By the way his views on naam simran

• "No mechanical repition of Naam"

Do you think he is right?

He asks sangat to respect akal takhat directives.Then why he is here at invitation of missionaries to launch

a new calendar.