nail varnish

Guest nail varnish

Guest nail varnish

Is it wrong? Or not?

It contains jhoot elements so why do singniz wear it?i just got told by that im extreme, but am i missing something?how does this work out. I am sehj dhary, so practising the maryad. Its the same as mehandi and makeup isnt it. What is the actual reason that i could explain. Please give your views and facts

i know so many singhnia youth these days who swear, gossip, rude, dating, no manners, care about beauty but they think they are so god centered because they just tie a patka on. Makeup/jewellary shouldnt be worn by Amritdharis. :)

Well, in my opinion nail varnsh looks tacky anyway and also, how would a bibi wearing that on her hands be able to do parshad sewa or chorr sahib or kirtan etc lol imagine singhneya wearing red nail paint and sitting behind a vaja looll

Innergear, i agree our body isnt clean, but thats natural. We can live without applying nail varnish cant we, for eg, we can not live without shampoo for instance, but why the hype about nail varnish and slapping up 3inches of foundation.