Rehras

jio

WJKK WJKF Sandh sangat Jio. I just wanted to ask if your allowed to do rehras after kirtan sohila sahib because me and my older brother went to Gurdwara and thought it would be on their but turned out they done it early.... What do we do now ? We are amritdharri and my older brother is freaking out ???

WJKK WJKF Sandh sangat Jio. I just wanted to ask if your allowed to do rehras after kirtan sohila sahib because me and my older brother went to Gurdwara and thought it would be on their but turned out they done it early.... What do we do now ? We are amritdharri and my older brother is freaking out ???

umm do Rehras Sahib and do Kirtan Sohila again, right before you sleep.

Why freak out???

As mentioned - you just do rehras sahib path and then kirtan sohila. If this is somehow beyond you, then I'm frankly shocked that you are amritdhari...

Sometimes circumstances cause you to have missed part of your nitnem. If so you should be aware that you ask Waheguru's maafi in Ardas prior to your next nitnem bani.

Guest Sarabjit kaur

Not only about recitation but feeling it. So many feel homai as they do their path like clockwork but then lose human compassion. Do not worry. I like your desire to do it properly.